• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who u think is the person in this pic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who is the person in this pic?

• aerith

Votes: 32 34.0%
  • namine

Votes: 34 36.2%
  • org member

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • namine is an org member and thats her

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • none of the choices

Votes: 22 23.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
It's Namine

namineaerisproof2fm.jpg

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Owaz said:
Yanos...I love you. (Not in a gay way.)

THERE'S YOUR PROOF THAT IT ISN'T AERITH.

The person in the pic we're voting over has sleeves, and is in an Org. coat which happen to NOT be white damn it. I'm telling you BHk-25 and everyone else, it's the frikin light making it look like that. As for who it is, I believe that it's Namine. Reasons: The skin color is the same as Namine's, the lip color is the same as Namine's, the lips look the same as Namine's.

Why would it be Aerith anyways? She's got nothing to hide of her face. Namine on the other hand...it'd make sense to hide her face under the hood, because needless to say, people would be shocked.

First off. I'm not say it is Aeris, but for all we know she could have cloak on in one scene where she shows up in a dramatic apperance and takes it off to reveal is her.

Second. No light is bright enough to only make the lower part of the outfit while yet leave the shoulders black and the light is hitting the character from the front so the face would be BRIGHT as hell if it was that strong to turn black to white.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
oh wait u know what it might be it might be namine talkin about sora right and then it fades from sora to namine and thats where the black sleeve is comin from and thats y u see namines side and then above that the sleeve. its goin from sora to namine or namine to sora.

Yanos_Darkspawn

Owaz said:
Yanos...I love you. (Not in a gay way.)

THERE'S YOUR PROOF THAT IT ISN'T AERITH.

The person in the pic we're voting over has sleeves, and is in an Org. coat which happen to NOT be white damn it. I'm telling you BHk-25 and everyone else, it's the frikin light making it look like that. As for who it is, I believe that it's Namine. Reasons: The skin color is the same as Namine's, the lip color is the same as Namine's, the lips look the same as Namine's.

Why would it be Aerith anyways? She's got nothing to hide of her face. Namine on the other hand...it'd make sense to hide her face under the hood, because needless to say, people would be shocked.

An org coat? yeah sure...and look!She has the oblivion coming out of her ear!(sarcasm) So the light makes colors different but you are sure that the skin color is the same... doesnt it sound weird?
She´s not hiding her face, the pic doesnt show it,thats all

Should I remind you that you were the one who thought that the new org guy was Zexion? Dont be so arrogant and check your eyes

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
LoyalSubject said:
oh wait u know what it might be it might be namine talkin about sora right and then it fades from sora to namine and thats where the black sleeve is comin from and thats y u see namines side and then above that the sleeve. its goin from sora to namine or namine to sora.

I get that feeling to, the character just looks to messed up to be anyone. The black sleeve is actually semi transparent *since half of the "white lining" on it is fading into the white undersleeve* so it might just be a fading into different pictures that makes it looke weird. I'm not even 100% sure shes wearing a hood, the light is so brightyou can't really make out anything.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah it did kind of remind me of the scene where Aeris shows up for a second while Cloud is on his bike before the Forgotten Forrest battle.

Beakman's World

In one of the trailers Namine was with Diz which means she wouldn't be with the organization. I figure it's someone that we haven't seen before. I don't see how you can tell the age of the chick by her lips. Especially with Japanese animation, it could be one of those effeminate guys that are in every other game. Personally, I'm going out on a limb and it's hazy cause it's a memory. The limb being that it's BHK's memory of his mother. But let's not get into any argument over BHK's orgins. It's just my opinion, chill out.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Beakman's World said:
In one of the trailers Namine was with Diz which means she wouldn't be with the organization. I figure it's someone that we haven't seen before. I don't see how you can tell the age of the chick by her lips. Especially with Japanese animation, it could be one of those effeminate guys that are in every other game. Personally, I'm going out on a limb and it's hazy cause it's a memory. The limb being that it's BHK's memory of his mother. But let's not get into any argument over BHK's orgins. It's just my opinion, chill out.

I actually had the other kind of thought that it might be Soras mother. I always found it REALLY wierd that they never mentioned anything of his family, and since we have heard his mother before...

diogo14

that's naminé 1st look at her hair and 2nd look at her dress

and the black thing.... i think it's an organization member behind her... i don't think she will be an organization member.... i think there's someone with her... (maybe BHK or Riku or someone else (because of the oblivion))... don't know.... but i really think it's naminé

and that thing of fading away... maybe you're right

Last edited:

yuna:)

diogo14 said:
that's naminé 1st look at her hair and 2nd look at her dress

and the black thing.... i think it's an organization member behind her... i don't think she will be an organization member.... i think there's someone with her... (maybe BHK or Riku or someone else (because of the oblivion))... don't know.... but i really think it's naminé

and that thing of fading away... maybe you're right

Everyone, it's namine.

Aeirth's dress looks different, and it doesn't have a strap coming around her shoulder.

Aeirth's outfit has some reddish color of string coming around her neck.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
You can't even see the neck... Namine also doesn't wear anything like that either, so I can say the same thing right back at you.

Niemand:
What does that even confirm...

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Niemand said:
Its just the Reflection of the Person who took the Pic.

What is the reflection... The actual face? If you are trying to tell me that is a reflection wtf are you talking about... I'm confused as to what you are saying.

Niemand

Yep, just the Person who took the Pic ,OR I'm wrong and the Pic was taken when there was a changing from one Scene to another...we only can tell for sure when we see the Trailer by ourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back