• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who the heck is DiZ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Right TMM, Which is exactly why I said IF. I didn't figure things out. Oh well. Or maybe Evil Ansem wanted to get rid of his light cuz he wanted to be in the darkness? I am overthinking this. I need to lie down.
I only accept criticism from you TMM, I don't know why. Maybe cuz you do it in a way that insults me and makes me think over again. Anyone else flames me, I usually flame them back. If I had a respect list, you'd be at the top.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
*sigh*

Yea, i guess I should try and be a little nicer... I'm just still p*ssed at Legato Blue for spreading around that retarded rumor. I'll use less excalmation points... *goes to make some tea*

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Themuffinman said:
*sigh*

Yea, i guess I should try and be a little nicer... I'm just still p*ssed at Legato Blue for spreading around that retarded rumor. I'll use less excalmation points... *goes to make some tea*

noo. If you do that, then I'd be able to get awy with things. If you be nicer, I'll flame you every post from the inside out!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I accidentally doubleposted. [And this is a reason you should flame people]

FiNaLsKyE

Ok so... basically... I don't think DiZ is ansem... when DiZ reveals himself to Riku as Ansem, he reveals AS ANSEM, but... he said and i quote "I came to you in the guise of ansem..." meaning, he came to riku in the form of ansem to provoke riku's dark powers... plus ansem wants to take over riku... why in the hell would DiZ be helping riku find the path to redeem himself (which in fact is the middle path in CoM... the twilight leading to dawn path... yeah) if he was ANSEM! So my entire point with this is pretty much that it would be pointless for DiZ to help him and Ansem to confront him if they were the same person... Oh and another thing. It is "said" that king mickey and DiZ have met... well, King mickey only feels like he knows DiZ, not ansem. Thats for anyone that played reverse rebirth. Mickey says clearly... "I feel like I've met him before" or something among those lines. There we go, done and done. Don't flame me please... I know im not exactly right, but its a pretty good basis to go by to get these facts.

Legato_Blue

Sorry muffinman... i played an emulated version of the game cause i ddint want to go buy a gba for one game. maybe someone changed it or messed up the translation(downlaoded it from friend before us release). all the other stuff is pretty much teh same except the last thign is says is im only a mere shell. i guess it was dumb of me to rely so hard on a translated Rom

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
How exactly do we know that the body and soul cannot seperate? Maybe its just that the heart bind everything together as a linchpin, and it must be removed first?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Ansem's Report 13

When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go?

Heart and soul are separate, but the soul remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish?

Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.
However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change forms like the Heartless and exist there?

If we take that to be the case, there must be a you other than yourself existing somewhere.

An existence neither of darkness nor of light.

An in-between existence. Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.This mystery cannot be easily resolved. The relationship between the heart and the flesh is a complex one.

But since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent.Therefore I shall call them...

"The non-existent ones."

Plus it's just logic that the Soul is what keeps the body alive, and without each otehr, they perish...

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
I remember that quote, I'm just saying that possibly, as the soul is philisophically the freewill, the body could be merely a vessel for action (I think the little, mindless Nobodies are like this) This would also make room for a new, third type of enemy/adversary (of the light), that are made of sundered souls (the Soulless??0_0) Also, it says that the heart seperates from the body and soul, but later only references the body when saying that it becomes an existence of twilight. This would also provide for a complete ordering of
Present: Somebody
Darkness: Heartless
Twilight: Nobody
Light: Soulless

But this is pure conjecture, so I'm not going to get into an argument about it, cause I cant support it AT ALL. bye.

PS: does anyone know where to get the video of BHK fighting or TGS '05? I can't find any

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back