• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who must survive the BbS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who MUST survive from Birth by Sleep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
i want Aqua to live but i think all of them may die. either that or either Terra ir Ven will die. or Aqua may die protecting Ven.....but i think it may be Terra and Ven.....maybe

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
This does bring up an interesting topic: What did happen to TAV's Master? Obviously, he's dead, but what happened to him?

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
poor Yannis can never get a brake. like people with bolemia never stop vommiting. ok that was a bad joke but you get my point. any who i think they Terra Ven amd Aqua may accomplish their missino and start new lives. i VERY VERY much doubt it though

Awards
I go by Nomura's interview, not by what I haven't seen. If that's the case, people from 7000 years earlier in the series aren't dead. Got evidence to disprove that?

You're mistaken. I never said he was alive. I was saying that not seeing him isn't justification of the assumption that he's dead.

Argumentum ad Ignorantiam.

Disproof because one can't prove something isn't disproof.

ie VAT's Master's fate.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I go by Nomura's interview, not by what I haven't seen. If that's the case, people from 7000 years earlier in the series aren't dead. Got evidence to disprove that?

Yes. wait no I meant the other word.
But Not-mentioned =/= dead.

Byronic Cynicism

Assuming he did in fact survive the events of BBS, what do you propose he has been doing for such long period of time?

I find it very hard to believe that TAV's master still yet lives.

However, due to the lack of evidence I suppose it is possible...unlikely mind you, but possible.

Last edited:

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
no no i mean in the time line of BBS. their master could've been turned into a heartless and they had to kill him

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
So far weve only seen Unbirths. We dont know if Heartless existed yet.

oh ok. i was just making an assumption because the King was in the trailer and he's been in a few screenshots. in that case he was probably just sent by Yen Sid

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You're mistaken. I never said he was alive. I was saying that not seeing him isn't justification of the assumption that he's dead.

Again, I go by what the interview says.

Argumentum ad Ignorantiam.

Disproof because one can't prove something isn't disproof.

ie VAT's Master's fate.

I have a reason for thinking that he's dead.

Yes. wait no I meant the other word.
But Not-mentioned =/= dead.

When did I say otherwise?

How can you say hes dead? Nothing we know says he is or isnt.

Nomura interview.

So far weve only seen Unbirths. We dont know if Heartless existed yet.

They didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back