• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who must survive the BbS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who MUST survive from Birth by Sleep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
More than that lying rat Mick

Absolutely! Why, just look at that vile rodent; it makes me sick!
ugly-mickey-alair-souza.jpg

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
True, very true. Then again, that's really not such a bad thing. Sora needs to be put in his place.

VAT
crusades.gif

Sora

wimp.png

Be that as it may, it'S Sora's story.

Sora was overshadowed by Riku and Mickey. I wanted to see Mickey more than Sora.

Have you any idea what I mean? I'm not talking about Keyblade skill, I'm talking about spotlight. The whole spotlight was on Sora the whole time. Having TAV alive would move it away from him and on them.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I thought BBS was supposed to be a new story or whatever. Why does it all have to be Sora's story? Can't just the main series be his story?

Oh, and about a sequel to BBS.. Why can't a prequel become a spin-off? I mean, there's still probably going to be ten years that aren't covered and who says everyone will die by BBS's end? Why not continue the story a bit longer?

Anyways, my point is.. BBS is NOT only a year before KH1, it's ten years. There's still probably going to be lots of room for sequels/ a spin-off mini-series or whatever.

Totoro_Kyo_Nanas

*rests hand behind head* Hrm... I predict...

Terra will meet a tragic fate, wether it be death or something that would cause him to lose his existance in one way or another...

Ventus will die, or lose his existance in one way or another...

Master Xehanort will... become... *thinks* Yeah... I'ma not even touchin' that one... >.>;;

DS will either be revealed as the Xehanort we know from Kingdom Hearts, who posed as Ansem, or will just be some misguided little kid who is struck down by his master.

Aqua... yet again, I am a little afraid to go for her... I don't want to see her die, because he seems like a cool female character who is original to Kingdom Hearts [Save for Larxene].... Because... I was starting to fear that Nomura would go the way of Toriyama, and make his female characters freaking useless.... Damsels in distress. What a load. I fear though... Aqua will meet an untimly fate... pity that... she is so hot.

*sighs*

Yeah.

Lefolane

voted for KILL THEM ALL!!!! RAAAWWRR..!!! as they didn't appear in any KH game before.

However, I think Aqua will possibly be the one who survive LAST!

SORA619

Awards
<FONT SIZE=5>well i think all of them should survive because in kh 3(if ti will come out)they wiil paly a very big role

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Come on really. Kill them all? Really? They haven't killed a non-heartless/nobody yet. Cept for AtW. But he was old. Old people always find a way to die sooner or later. (ex. 3rd Hokage from Naruto went out like a bit*h)

Y

Yannis

Come on really. Kill them all? Really? They haven't killed a non-heartless/nobody yet. Cept for AtW. But he was old. Old people always find a way to die sooner or later. (ex. 3rd Hokage from Naruto went out like a bit*h)
AtW died, because he could without affecting the storyline too much. Even Mickey barely was sad when he died, so none of the characters had to change after he died.

Im sure, if Riku died Sora would become very sad...

rikuchie

AtW died, because he could without affecting the storyline too much. Even Mickey barely was sad when he died, so none of the characters had to change after he died.

Im sure, if Riku died Sora would become very sad...

if riku died i'll become sad too coz he's my fav chara :p
i think ven'll survive (he's 2 cute to died :lol:)

but i'm curious now if ven survive will it effect sora n roxas in the future?

Last edited by a moderator:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
rikuchie, dont double post

and Yannis, meh If riku died I think everyone would be sad, and angry and Im not just talking about Sora and Kairi. Im talking thousands of Riku-Fans

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
(hides in a corner with weapon) Yes, I'm a Riku fan. And, keep in mind, without appearing too much he has had some SERIOUS character development.

Something interesting is going to happen to Aqua because we can draw the least ties with her. Ven looks like Roxas who looks like Sora. Terra and Riku appear to follow the same path... But the only thing linking Aqua to Kairi is her name and even then. Aqua is Water, Kairi is sea. It's subtle, but there's a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back