• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who must survive the BbS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who MUST survive from Birth by Sleep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Ehh.. I already said it in the KH on the Wii thread, but I think Aqua should live, so they make a mini-series based around her and her tragic fate. This would cover some of the events inbetween the events of BBS and KH1. It could either be on the Wii (so they can get KH to) or the PSP, since BBS was on it to begin with.

Hey, just because her armor is in that room (Room of Sleep?) in FM+, doesn't mean she died during or at BBS's end. Maybe, she could of survived the events of BBS and died during the ten years after BBS took place.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I believe all of them will survive, in some shape or form. Not necessarily as Ven, Aqua, Terra, etc, but I don't think any of them will die or fade away.

Rix

:)
Awards
I don't want anybody to die. Boo, I'm appearantly boring then =P

Cissy

Bronze Member
I have an idea! Let's kill them all, and then make them return without a good reason!

Yay! :D

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I picked Aqua, but I think all of them should live. However Aqua, for me, has the best chance to. Okay, and it's great to see a girl handling herself.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I picked Aqua, but I think all of them should live. However Aqua, for me, has the best chance to. Okay, and it's great to see a girl handling herself.
I'd be banned if I put pictures up of what I just thought of.

khinsiderfan

someone will survive, at least one of the good guys will. i don't really care who it is, but technically ven can live only to die and fuse with sora. anywho, logic dictates that at least one of VAT will survive. but i doubt all will, infact, i would be dissapointed if all of them survived.

Riku 24

i think one of the good ones will survive. and wat would be cooler would be that that guy (or girl) that survived would somehow save sora from the darkness in the 1st game, like in the beginning in destiny islands. wait no, that wouldnt be so cool, nevermind

Teh Weird Dood

I chose to... KILL THEM ALL! ...but only because they might start a legacy (KH series), but we haven't seen them in the main series at all yet! They might have started a rumor about hearts, and research was started, or something!
So really, not a very logical vote on my part...

raj

fighting shadows with my evoker. go izanagi GO!!
technacly, they should all live. dark soldier should die eventualy like axel. TAV are the main characters so the odds are that at least 2 will live. ven also asked either aqua or terra to "erase him from this world". that could mean that he might die.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I voted for the Dark Soldier, since it seems like he's the only one who seems to have significant ties to the other games, except Aqua and MX, one of whom is deceased, and the other either dieing as well, or existing in some other shape or form, but not as he once did.

Last edited:
T

Thelamead

i chose terra. hehe ^_^
but now im wishing i chose that they all survive.
Cuz thats probably the tihng that happens.
All of them dying would be quite cool though ^_^

A

Azrael

Who must survive the BbS? The most...

Personally, I want Aqua to survive, because she´s so special. We already have a blond-haired teenager and lots of Xehanorts...

I'm going to take a shot and say everyone survives in some shape or form like Terra and MX=Xehanort, Ven=Sora and Roxas, and Xion=Aqua

Cissy

Bronze Member
What I'm curious of is whether or not TAV's master is still alive, and if they did die, how so.

I mean, if it's a new character than said person is probably dead, but if it's a character we know of then they might be alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back