• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who knows?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Um yes that has been confirmed. And NEVER put your IM on the forums... unless it's in your profile

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It's called Real-time, adn there are many advantages to having real time, day and night sequences, and it adds a lot of gameplay elements.

S

Scarecrow

Really? NIght and day? sounds like Pokemon glod and Silver. So will you encpounter other enemies?Will some attacks be stronger? Will some events in the game be available only during one priod of the day?

coolazice7

Yeah, real-time (day and night) was confirmed long ago. And I hope day and night have differences besides just simply being day and night... I bet they will.

Awards
Scarecrow said:
Really? NIght and day? sounds like Pokemon glod and Silver. So will you encpounter other enemies?Will some attacks be stronger? Will some events in the game be available only during one priod of the day?

we don't know but it has been confirmed

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Marluxias SytheWhat would be the point of that?
I mean do different heartless come out during the day? then at night?
Well if you remember the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time game for the N64 it had the same thing and during the day some creatures came out as in during the night those skeleton creatures came out the ground or if you went to the farm up in the hills birds came out that would attack so maybe a different heartless will appear when its night and you can probably use stealth too

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Quote:Marluxias SytheWhat would be the point of that?
I mean do different heartless come out during the day? then at night? End Quote

Well if you remember the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time game for the N64 it had the same thing and during the day some creatures came out as in during the night those skeleton creatures came out the ground or if you went to the farm up in the hills birds came out that would attack so maybe a different heartless will appear when its night and you can probably use stealth too

moogles

I never knew that there would be day and nights in the worlds. Will they move fast like in Ocarina of Time or will they be more like Grand Theft Auto?

sora_123

Originally posted by g4gamer
Sorry if this was confirmed a while ago and if it was I obviously didn't know....any way I was wondering if it was already confirmed that there will be a night and day period to every world and that they'll change on a regular basis.

not every world. TT, i think won't have Real-Time. And yes it has been confirmed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back