• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is Vanitas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

devastater147

What if Sora was to be like Vanitas Riku like Ventus but because of the whole KK going to somebody esle the secenario changed?

Vanitas being clone seems the most plasusible since it explain the whole cloning project started up in Castle Oblivion when the organizatiion moved in and how the place is able to facilitate it.

15th member

Aqua got to the dark beach where riku and sora/roxas and xemnas have been|Or its only destiny islands during the night but destiny islands during the night has no moon as far as ived remembered....Vanitas is....i dunno i have no effing idea who he is..

Axelea

I'm not sure if my opinion is worth much here and my idea is not that serious it was just a thought. But I noticed that Vanitas' hair comes aross his face like Ven's does the only difference is that it's black hair. Could Vanitas possibly be like an evil twin brother ( or an unversed) of Ven? It just seems to me that they have the same face model only Vanitas has yellow/gold eyes , black hair , and slightly paler than Ven.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
i think venitas may have a resemblances to riku
but idk al these theories are confusing lol

but i mean right now we can only go off an eye and a concealed figure under a friggin helmet, and a creepy laugh lmfao

there's not much we can do but wait and see what he really looks like :/

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I'm not sure if my opinion is worth much here and my idea is not that serious it was just a thought. But I noticed that Vanitas' hair comes aross his face like Ven's does the only difference is that it's black hair. Could Vanitas possibly be like an evil twin brother ( or an unversed) of Ven? It just seems to me that they have the same face model only Vanitas has yellow/gold eyes , black hair , and slightly paler than Ven.

First of all, welcome to the Forums! Just a tip: Never be afraid to post your opinion.

Well, your theory is actually really possible, and is what a lot of people think. I doubt that Vanitas is an evil twin brother, but I can see him being an Unverse.

F

Fagren

What if Sora was to be like Vanitas Riku like Ventus but because of the whole KK going to somebody esle the secenario changed?

Vanitas being clone seems the most plasusible since it explain the whole cloning project started up in Castle Oblivion when the organizatiion moved in and how the place is able to facilitate it.

The trailer pretty much confirmed Sora as Neo.

H

Haxon

The trailer pretty much confirmed Sora as Neo.
lol why are you saying that on every thread, multiple times?

Also I will post this here as well:

I was extremely lucky and was able to pause the video at the right second, and you can see half of Vanitas pupil(which are small) and there is a black peice of hair going over his nose... his hair kind of resembles Vens hair... well the bangs anyway.

DISCUSS!!!

zexyishsmexy

lol why are you saying that on every thread, multiple times?

Also I will post this here as well:

I was extremely lucky and was able to pause the video at the right second, and you can see half of Vanitas pupil(which are small) and there is a black peice of hair going over his nose... his hair kind of resembles Vens hair... well the bangs anyway.

DISCUSS!!!
did you printscreen it?
please say you did
*hopeful*
gh.jpg

This is the furthest I've gotten. You can see the hair over his nose, just like you said...and his itty bitty pupil.
Another thing that interest me is the smaller melted part of his mask, it looks like his hair is going at a different angle than his bangs, and it kind of confuses me.

Last edited:

Vanitas.

Does this really matter? We all know that he is a creature of Darkness.
So because he's inflicted with darkness, does that mean he's automatically Xehanort? Of course not.

What would that make Terra and Master Xehanort? Also, Vanitas has black hair and black eyebrows. Apprentice Xehanort has white hair and white eyebrows.

Tetsuya Nomura said in one of his interviews that Vanitas is related to or is a character that was shown in the first few games. At least, I believe he did.
If that is true that's a good clue.

Vanitas is related to most likely Sora/and or Riku or both. He has a connection with Sora's best friend. His fighting stance, the Soul Eater type Keyblade, the Dark Suit, and interacts the most with Ven (who is also related towards Sora; connection wise).

BladeofHearts18

Sol said this, not me: "Didn't Nomura say that Vanitas' face -- which is revealed at the end of the game -- would shock us? That implies that we've seen his face before. Which means he isn't a new character unless Vanitas is another Xion or something."

i am guessing he might look similar to someone with yellow/golden eyes. i am not implying it is xehanort but who else has golden eyes besides braig and ansem? it's kind of a mystery until we see more of the details of his face/body/personality. well shocking doesn't always mean we have seen him before but his face might be shocking because it looks similar to someone or might remind you of someone, or even something.

zexyishsmexy

Sol said this, not me: "Didn't Nomura say that Vanitas' face -- which is revealed at the end of the game -- would shock us? That implies that we've seen his face before. Which means he isn't a new character unless Vanitas is another Xion or something."

i am guessing he might look similar to someone with yellow/golden eyes. i am not implying it is xehanort but who else has golden eyes besides braig and ansem? it's kind of a mystery until we see more of the details of his face/body/personality. well shocking doesn't always mean we have seen him before but his face might be shocking because it looks similar to someone or might remind you of someone, or even something.
And if it IS shocking, like he said, we can basically rule out riku. Since Riku is who you assume it is at first glance.

Number Zero

I'm going to go on a limb here and say, Vanitas has taken darkness to a whole new level. When MX called him a "monster infused with darkness" he wasn't kidding. That eye looks beastial if not a little un-human....But this shoots him being Xehanort to hell. Even Ansem SoD or Xemnas' eyes got this bad. Orange and yellow maybe but...Geez!!

BladeofHearts18

if you look closely at his eyes, it looks like he is a monster. it looks scary. dark gold on the outside, and bright gold in the center. it doesn't look like xehanort's/ansem SOD/xemnas' eyes. it looks just too evil.

H

Haxon

From the hair we can see in the image:
gh.jpg

his bangs are the same as Soras or Vens...

BladeofHearts18

how do you know that is hair? could be a scar or maybe his mask is cracked. it's just sketchy to think that it's hair from the start. you never know. but if it is his hair, then no doubt it'll probably be ven's/riku's hairstyle since he seems to have a connection with both so much.

GUYS. SOMETHING POPPED INTO MY HEAD. what if Vanitas is a younger form of MX? MX created him to look like a young self so that they can have similar thoughts and powers. THEY HAVE THE SAME EYES, BUT WE DON'T KNOW HIS HAIRSTYLE ( BEFORE HE WAS BALD LOL) idk it is possible since MX has almost divine power from what we've seen him do. just a thought that came to my head. probably not possible but it's still a thought.

DISCUSS!

Last edited by a moderator:

XwingsofaresX

Website
www.youtube.com
how do you know that is hair? could be a scar or maybe his mask is cracked. it's just sketchy to think that it's hair from the start. you never know. but if it is his hair, then no doubt it'll probably be ven's/riku's hairstyle since he seems to have a connection with both so much.

GUYS. SOMETHING POPPED INTO MY HEAD. what if Vanitas is a younger form of MX? MX created him to look like a young self so that they can have similar thoughts and powers. THEY HAVE THE SAME EYES, BUT WE DON'T KNOW HIS HAIRSTYLE ( BEFORE HE WAS BALD LOL) idk it is possible since MX has almost divine power from what we've seen him do. just a thought that came to my head. probably not possible but it's still a thought.

DISCUSS!

it is hair. scars tend to be a shade of brown or red.

and it Vanitas is a younger MX...maybe, like in relation to how Vexen created Replica Riku...sort of...XD

BladeofHearts18

and it Vanitas is a younger MX...maybe, like in relation to how Vexen created Replica Riku...sort of...XD

or how Ienzo made himself look younger than his nobody. it could be the same concept. the organization probably learned to create replicas because of MX creating vanitas. ( and then maybe MX becoming Xehanort and when he becomes Xemnas he shows them how to create replicas?) very possible.

H

Haxon

or how Ienzo made himself look younger than his nobody. it could be the same concept. the organization probably learned to create replicas because of MX creating vanitas. ( and then maybe MX becoming Xehanort and when he becomes Xemnas he shows them how to create replicas?) very possible.
NO.
HOLY SHIT EVERYBODY STOP SAYING THAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back