• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is Vanitas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zexyishsmexy

haha i wouldn't be surprised if Vanitas will end up looking like Roxas too.

and lol Ven looks fat on the left.
So basically another Xion then? XD
ANOTHER character who looks IDENTICAL to one of the main three except....OH WAIT! They have black hair. XD

Z

Zulkir

Yeah, that new pic seems to show that it's just going to be a malformed ventus face.

Although we could compare that hair angle with the eyebrow and actually discern what face it is.

Rexy

Bronze Member
its xion's face XD
well the air looks like it but the eyes no...
i wonder

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Have you guys watched the new trailer? Whoever Vanitas is, he has a weird laugh. lol Nobody in the series has ever laughed like that.

Z

Zulkir

sora8hb.png

Hairstyle is very different

There's a hair going to the right eyebrow, but not past it, on Vanitas

roxas11ea6.jpg

Hair is also coming down Roxas(ventus) eyes,

1050188667_uresRiku12.jpg

His hair is also going too far.

Conclusion: Either it's none of those faces, or it's a young xehanort face, or it's a familiar face with a different hairstyle.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Oh, yeah, I forgot about them. There's no way that Vexen's Vanitas though. I doubt that Riku is either; he looks young and innocent in the trailer.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Well, that innocent blackhead will soon turn into a psychotic and crazy Keyblade Bearer when we find out who he really is.

True... I wonder if he already is. In the trailer impressions doesn't Terra ask him why he wants to go to other worlds? Doesn't Riku then reply that he wants power? I don't really remember.

Back on subject, how many of you actually think that Riku is indeed Vanitas?

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
seems too masculine to look like xion in my opinion. But i see where you get that impression from though.

EDIT: Riku was about 4 years old then. How can he possibly be vanitas? I mean, Terra talks to Riku in the trailer and you can tell that he lacks the height. Thus, i don't believe it's even POSSIBLE for Riku to be Vanitas

Last edited:

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
You forgot to mention that Xion was created by Vexen sometime in CoM. BBS takes place a little over ten years ago from CoM. The only way Xion could be Vanitas is through some strang plot twist.

Rexy

Bronze Member
^
for one, xion is a sora clone. So, i don't think xion would be vanitas. also, the laugh doesn't sound THAT feminine does it?

But the battle between Aqua and Vanitas is on RG and maybe someone of the apprentices saw its face [maybe Even] (and if it was Xion's face), when they made the puppet they used its face

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Xion's face is like a mirror. It's different to whoever looks at it, depending on the memories that they have related to Sora. I don't think Vexen could have even tried to base his puppet (Xion) off of anything, even if he tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back