• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who is the third playable in bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who is the thrid playable character

• aqua

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • master xehanort

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Dark Soilder

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • the master of terra, aqua, and ven

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • some guy we dont even know yet

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

realmofkeyblades

normua hasent said anything about aqua or
the third playable character in birth by sleep but in one interview there
is a master of the three of them{think of yen sid teaching mickey]
but he cant say if he is current in the game right now.the reason i say that is because i think is
the thrird playable character. i dont know why but its a feeling that is just telling u "its this guy"

Blight

Who know maybe it will be mickey. We would finally see what he's doing while he leaves a 14 year old to save the world. Aqua seems to obvious. Norma said Terra, Ven and someone esle for a reason.

realmofkeyblades

Who know maybe it will be mickey. We would finally see what he's doing while he leaves a 14 year old to save the world. Aqua seems to obvious. Norma said Terra, Ven and someone esle for a reason.

thats why i brought this up because he said someone else for a reason
and when i read that i thought it wasnt going to be aqua

Blight

thats why i brought this up because he said someone else for a reason
and when i read that i thought it wasnt going to be aqua

YA I thought that too. HE would he just said Terra Ven and Aqua, if it was Aqua. I't not as if it is a secert she is a character.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Im really looking forward to play a female person at first time in KH. I/We never had the chance to play one, and now, its so close to that. I'd be very disappointed, when Mickey is the 3rd playable character, because a disney character to play is weird.

BBS will explain us mostly about Xehanort, but also Mickey, about being master etc. But Mickey is a side character, towards, the heroes VAT are IMO the most important thing in the game.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I also have the feeling that the third playable character will be Aqua rather than Mickey or the rest of them.

It'd be cool to play as a girl :3

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
its gonna be aqua, i know it. i saw an interview, (i forget where) and Normua said the blue-haired girl's name is aqua, so there we go. BAM!

All that interview did is confirm Aqua's identity?

How does it confirm her being the 3rd playable character?

If it is Aqua, that would that they've just been hiding it from us for absolutely no reason. Then I'd be really, really, really, really, really, pissed.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
well if it is "aqua" we get to play as i reckon that would be good becuase first time to play as a female character that actually has an important role in the game and that could actually possibly fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back