• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is cloud in love with more ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
I prefer Cloud x Buster sword.

The perfect twosome ;D.

Cloud x Tifa, not obbvious. >.> It is a a thing of the past. =D

Cloud x Aeris - Love before and after death =P.

Hikari44

Possibilities for cloud's love:

Aeris - dead >.>
Tifa - eh. maybe, maybe not
Sephiroth - yeah right

teehee i don't know why i felt like posting here after so long but, there you go. ^^

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Hikari44 said:
Possibilities for cloud's love:

Aeris - dead >.>
Tifa - eh. maybe, maybe not
Sephiroth - yeah right

teehee i don't know why i felt like posting here after so long but, there you go. ^^

It's obbvious you haven't read MotP or CoT. >_> If not then read it. Even though Aerith was dead, she took care of Cloud and always watched over him. MotP shows how much she loves him. AC showed how much he loved her *cough*. CoT (Case of Tifa) Showed how unhappy he was being with Tifa.

But hey, this type of arguement can go on forever. I just wished SE made a canon couple for FFVII. Sadly there are none except Zack x Aerith and Zack x Tifa. >.>

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Eh, not really it just depends on which couple you favor more.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Square Ninja said:
I don't really "favor" any couple in FFVII, but I see Sephiroth and Cloud as the most compatible.

Yeah >_> Yaoi written all over it. o.o;; But I do favor Clerith more than CloTi.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Okay, Cloud liked Tifa when they were kids. He always wanted to be in her friends group. Then after Cloud left to join Soldier, Tifa waited for him to return to Nibelheim so she obviously liked him back. And dont forget about the night at the well. Then later Cloud meets Aerith but even though they had a deal of a date, they didnt really love each other. Cloud thought of her as a kid, so when she died, he felt it was entirely his fault. In AC, Tifa and Cloud give eachother those looks. That's why Cloud x Tifa.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
koji said:
Okay, Cloud liked Tifa when they were kids. He always wanted to be in her friends group. Then after Cloud left to join Soldier, Tifa waited for him to return to Nibelheim so she obviously liked him back. And dont forget about the night at the well. Then later Cloud meets Aerith but even though they had a deal of a date, they didnt really love each other. Cloud thought of her as a kid, so when she died, he felt it was entirely his fault. In AC, Tifa and Cloud give eachother those looks. That's why Cloud x Tifa.

What looks? o_O I didn't see any 'looks' that you speak of. He left Tifa all the time throughout AC. He was unhappy with her. Just read Case of Tifa, you'll see how unhappy he was with her. Everyone thinks just because someone is dead and that someone was someone you loved that you'll move on but no. Cloud does not move on -->AC & CoT proved that. In fact he always wanted to meet her again. Cloud did and does love Aerith and you can't deny that. He did infact have a crush over Tifa when they were children indeed that he did, but she never liked him. She only talked to him once at the well. In CoT Tifa admits that she had grown "MOTHERLY feelings" towards him.

If people have the right to call Aerith x Cloud a mother, son relationship. Then I have the right to call Cloud x Tifa a sister and brother relationship. =)

Last edited:

Hikari44

Square Ninja said:
Aeris's love looks much more like a sort of pity to me.
I agree

Love Believer_X said:
>.> ahh this thread lives! i wonder when Square ninja will come by and say cloud lurves Sephy..

LMAO! Ahhh...you know us too well. I'm happy this thread was revived - it is fun now :D

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
if i was to name one it would be Aerith..just by what i seen in FFVII and FFT

but i think its really ZackXCloud..i mean LO and AC

SPOILERS
//
646564645645645645he wasnt looking at Aerith in AC,at the end, he was looking at Zacks butt XD453453453453

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Cloud loves Tifa. It's too obvious. The thought of hooking up with Aeris was just being forced on to Cloud. Cait Sith was even trying to force Aeris down his throat. Poor Cloud didn't even have a say in the whole thing.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
King Sora_Strife said:
Cloud loves Tifa. It's too obvious. The thought of hooking up with Aeris was just being forced on to Cloud. Cait Sith was even trying to force Aeris down his throat. Poor Cloud didn't even have a say in the whole thing.

Excuse me? Force?! What force?! I see no force. Cloud is willing to flirt with Aerith when she flirts, he always thought of her. FFAC showed a lot of that. Cat Sith forcing it on him? Where is the proof, even he knew that Aerith and Cloud were meant to be, and so does Tifa.

How is it obbvious that Tifa belongs with Cloud? Oh is it because they were such HAPPY AND CLOSE childhood friends, and they made a promise? Oh how cute and lovely isn't it? Not. Tifa and Cloud were never close when they were children, the promise was sort of forced on him. Tifa can never take care of a person. She was raised around people, and was always taken care of. While Cloud's mother stated that HE NEEDED someone to take care of him, not someone who he can take care of. In that case, Aerith wins.

But sadly we cannot confirm anything about Cloud's feelings towards Tifa or Aerith. We know how the two girls feel, but Cloud, no. Cloud 'liked' Tifa as a child, he falls in love with Aerith when he was older.

Only Square and Nomura know how he feels. Until they tell us which of the two is canon we will never know who he loves the most.

Hikari44

Lady Kairi said:
How is it obbvious that Tifa belongs with Cloud? Oh is it because they were such HAPPY AND CLOSE childhood friends, and they made a promise? Oh how cute and lovely isn't it? Not. Tifa and Cloud were never close when they were children, the promise was sort of forced on him.

Um, actually...no. They both promised a mutual understanding that the other one would help the other if they ever needed each other. And yes, they WERE happy and close childhood friends. I'd say that's a stronger bond than some useless white mage who shows up out of absolutely nowhere and practically throws herself at cloud, waiting for him to say "I <3 you aeris!", which half the world, for god knows what reason, wanted as well.

Lady Kairi said:
Tifa can never take care of a person. She was raised around people, and was always taken care of.
Are you kidding me? Tifa raised Marlene her entire life.

Lady Kairi said:
But sadly we cannot confirm anything about Cloud's feelings towards Tifa or Aerith. We know how the two girls feel, but Cloud, no. Cloud 'liked' Tifa as a child, he falls in love with Aerith when he was older.
Exactly - we cannot confirm that cloud loved aeris, as the majority thinks he does. I believe that cloud loved tifa his entire life, and aeris just popped up to be a component in a love triangle (well, and save the planet, but that was a minor thing....lol jk) After all, who is left standing in the end of FF7?? Oh, that's right - Tifa! :D

Lady Kairi said:
Only Square and Nomura know how he feels.
I don't even think they know. I think they just made the three characters, put their scenarios in the game, and said "Let the audience interpret it as they want to.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
And yes, they WERE happy and close childhood friends. I'd say that's a stronger
LOL. all i say is the life stream(as i said, friend when he got back, not before that..)

I don't even think they know. I think they just made the three characters, put their scenarios in the game, and said "Let the audience interpret it as they want to.

err, no, the main Characters. was going to be Aerith, Cloud and Barret..Tif was add later..SE as been butting hits in all the time..I didnt see Tifa at the end of AC, I didnt see Tifa in FFT, I didnt see Tifa in KH..

and if u read Nomura bio, he said he likes AerithXCloud..i hope if theres a remake he takes lead, because he may add hints..

yes, he had a crush on Tifa, when they was kids, but Tifa was to good for him..BUT when the boys left, she was all over Cloud, she didnt want to be alone, so she made Cloud proime,(made him)Cloud was like''mhm ermm'' till Tifa wouldnt shut up, so he said yes..(she forced Cloud to that promise) but when Cloud ment Aerith, it jsut ____ thing up..

edit: he knows how Tifa feels. yet there not together in AC, or DoC..

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Hikari44 said:
Um, actually...no. They both promised a mutual understanding that the other one would help the other if they ever needed each other. And yes, they WERE happy and close childhood friends. I'd say that's a stronger bond than some useless white mage who shows up out of absolutely nowhere and practically throws herself at cloud, waiting for him to say "I <3 you aeris!", which half the world, for god knows what reason, wanted as well.

Are you kidding me? Tifa raised Marlene her entire life.

Exactly - we cannot confirm that cloud loved aeris, as the majority thinks he does. I believe that cloud loved tifa his entire life, and aeris just popped up to be a component in a love triangle (well, and save the planet, but that was a minor thing....lol jk) After all, who is left standing in the end of FF7?? Oh, that's right - Tifa! :D

Ha, that means the LURVE EACH OTHER SOOO MUCHERS HUH?! Pshh posh. Tifa was there because she was there.

Sure Tifa took good care of Marlene like a mother. And who is Marlene's current father? Not Cloud for sure :rolleyes:.

How were they close and happy childhood friends when she always ignored him? She only came to him when the other boys left her like Rufus_shinRa said. A mutual understanding? Ha, CloTis can be so delusional.

Tifa may have been there at the end of just "ffvii" but so was Aerith if you didn't know that. :p I didn't see Tifa in FFT nor at the end of AC. CoT you should read it. How miserable how Cloud was with Tifa. ;D Is that what you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back