• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is cloud in love with more ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari44

Tana - good arguments, but Lady Kairi does have a point. I know we all use that language, but we should at least try to refrain from using it when we can. let's everybody calm down. I've been there - in the endless bashing between Cloud <3 ___ supporters. 11 freaking pages of it lol look back in this thread and you will see it - and it's just not fun. For a while, we engaged in intelligent conversation, but then the flaming began and it wasn't fun anymore, so i left. please don't start that again Especially not on this never-resolved issue

Can't we all just get along? lol i know. Yeah right. when hell freezes over

Last edited:

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Tana said:
And you know that Nomura is a fan of Cloud and Aeris how exactly? His stuff and bios don't really tell the answer. Oh well. Since Nomura took over, the compilation has been more Cloti. What with Last Order and all, Advent Children being Cloud and Tifa's stories out of the main characters, Nomura adding Tifa in KH2...I could go on here.
if you knew anything you would know.. Nomura ''said he dosnt want to slove it right now, because he dosnt want to lose fans or make them mad.

its Kitase work, Nomura said ''its his story and dont want to change anything''
Uless he is okayed by Kitase, witch as i said. Kitase wants him to take the lead director so we would see change..

Tifa was add in later, so yea. they ment for her to be loves lover..

Cloud used to be around Sephy, Zack all the time.. So I guess thats Cloud loves Zack. Just because your around ur friends dont mean ur want to hook with them.

and its ZackXCloud.. or RufusXCloud^^

as Hikari44 flaming someone because they think diffenrent is crazy.. Disagrreeing is one thing..Flaming is aother

T

Tiger_lili

We all have a right to our opinions as well, and so we shouldnt try to convice other people who is the better couple.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Yeah, so then no more of the bashing or any flaming or whatsoever here, it was fun until things got a bit steamy. And please, I'd like it a lot of people refrained from using fowl language it's not really necassary here.

Hey, Rufus_ShinRa I do believe in Zloud. There are many reasons why I do, but then again Zloud, Cleph, Clerith, CloTi, Cloffie, Clo/whoever are all just fanons at the moment. I just wished they made the remake of FFVII, it'll clear up a few things that I have been wondering for quite sometime.

Like what Hikari44-san said, issue resolved. Well hopefully.

orriana

In love with more? Cloud's heart belongs to Aerith alone. I don't think Cloud cares much at all for Tifa, but she's so needy and clingy, it's not even funny.

Tenshi_Aerith

Website
www.freewebs.com
Kyuubi said:
Actually I don't think the game gives you enough insight into it to make a clear decision, and so these topics are more or less useless.

Of course in AC it obvious Cloud can't focus on Tifa, not because he loves Aeris more, but because he can't forgve himself that he let Aeris die, but it doesn't matter. Aeris is dead, and unless Cloud wants to be a lonely bastard, which is stupid, because he has the HAWT Tifa, right there ready, and willing he will be seeing Tifa in a different light.

Aeris is ten times hotter, and ya take a guess Aeris and Cloud lover...

Tenshi_Aerith

Website
www.freewebs.com
Holy_Aeris said:
I'm a ceris fan myself. I just dont see Tifa and Cloud getting together. They've been friends for too long, and thats how i will aways see them, as good friends.

There has been a certain 'something' between Aeris and Cloud the moment they met. I feel they have very strong feelings for each other, and even in death, Cloud can't stop thinking about her. Not to mention she's the only one thats made him smile!

AGREE!

Tenshi_Aerith

Website
www.freewebs.com
Starlight Night said:
If you remember correctly, which it shows that you don't. Cloud was somewhat possessed when he saw Aerith at the Ancient City praying. He tried to kill her himself until he fought the urge to do so. And then Sephiroth came down and killed her like Cloud was supposed to do. Cloud loves Aerith and thats why he fought the urge. And he killed Sephiroth in memory of Aerith. He loved her so much that he wanted to avenge her. And think of the hand reach scene. Who's hand did he see? Aerith's. I know that it turned into Tifa's later, but thats when she was trying to save him.

TIFA LOVES CLOUD BUT CLOUD LOVES AERITH!!!!

Get it right people. And Nomura said himself that it was meant to be a CloudxAerith game!!!

By the way, Im a Clorith fan as you can tell ^_^

Thank you! Finally another person who gets it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back