• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who here hates Xmas???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
The only reason why I like Christmas is because of the fact that I get to spend time with my family and friends and show them the Love I have for them. I have no care for the presents I get. I care about the Love my Loved Ones give me...
Who the hell cares about Jesus, Santa or Presents? The only thing that counts on Christmas is Love!

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
MegaFlare said:
Christmas isn't all about presents, ya know. I don't even want presents, that's not what my Christmas is about. Kids these days! :rolleyes:

ur right even though i havnt goten a freggin present in the last 3 years,to me x-mas is bout baking choclate chip cookies cuz thats what we mostly do on x-mas

B-rad 1

Knightflare even if u don't believe in Jesus does not mean u have to make fun of him saying who the hell cares about Jesus.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
B-rad 1 said:
Knightflare even if u don't believe in Jesus does not mean u have to make fun of him saying who the hell cares about Jesus.
Umm...I do believe Jesus, I just don't want to worship him. It's not like I want to go to Heaven...I despise that place.

Last edited:

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Christmas is the birth of Jesus. It's just the day that Christians believe he was born. The gift giving was originated by the three kings, who actually arrived at the home of Jesus twelve days after December Twenty Fifth (During his "Briss." Talk about akward). Now, the music might be crap, and the way we celebrate it is a mockery of what it really means, it's just a time for family. Not presents and not food. Just being with your family and or loved ones. Rich kids can bask in whatever they have, but they will never really feel what it's like just... Living Christmas.

A couple of weeks before Christmas, me and a friend of mine help out at the food drive just to fulfill some service hours for our school. I got to see the world from a different perspective. People celebrate Christmas without sufficient food supplies, some celebrate with a tiny tree, and some only celebrate with a rotting wreath outside the door. I was exposed to the truth and it really made me feel that Christmas with family is a lot better than Christmas with gifts.

In all, if you've been patient enough to read my post, Gifts destroy what Christmas really means. They're just a little bonus for surviving the past year.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Who on god's wonderful Earth could hate Christmas?!?!! :eek: Chaywa you must be a real scrooge to hate christmas..

Plus, christmas isn't about just the gift's or listening to the god awful Christmas music or all those seductive gift's that we REALLY wanted but a little boy named baby Jesus. :)

ladymage

Really everything about Christmas has nothing to do with Jesus except he MIGHT have been born on that day. There is no snow in the desert, there are no pine trees in the desert, he didn't get an x-box or any of the things we get now-a-days and really he could have been born on any other day of the year! The only reason he was "born" on December the 25 is so the Christians could cover up the pegan holiday Yule. (My VERY Christian cousin even admitted to that.)

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Very true. Yule was known as the "Festival of Lights" celebrating how wonderful light was during the winter season. The Pope got all mad and such so he went out and declared it to be the birth of Jebus.

Notice how some Christmas songs mention the phrase "Yule-tide Greetings"

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
Knightflare said:
This Discussion makes me want to make a Christmas Song...Well, got to go write some more lyrics for the Band....

X_X

Oh god no! I don't wanna die in this young age! Christmas songs are the only thing i hate in christmas! especially those jesus songs :mad:

JoeysGirl

okay i understand that this might sound beyond corny... but presents and songs and money isnt really what christmas is about. i am a christian and i believe that it is Jesus's birthday, but if it isn't really, then its not a big deal. I love Christmas even though i dont get to spend it with my family. So... if you dont like christmas then just do something else instead of hating it. cuz hey, you get the day off, right?

K

Kegluneq

chaywa said:
In case u didn't know, xmas in full swing. The awful music is blasting through many respectable stores throughout the world and its drivin me frickin crazy. Its not just that though...there is an xmas advert every other ad on TV, with stupid products advertised as much as possible...such as the 360 which has alreadly proved a mass technical failure...and the fact that there is hardly any stock left.

Yes, i know its great to receive presents and stuff, but for those people with relatively little money to buy presents with (aka me)...xmas sux b/c u can't give people what they want cos u can't bloody afford it...

I believe that xmas should be left to the little kids who [SPOILER for some people anyway] that old "its the thought that counts" theorem of the past is officially dead. I also disagree with the religious aspect of xmas which i am not gonna discuss here. Also i consider it unfair how rich snobs seem to get more than those people who have to work hard for there money...who ultimately deserve it more.
Well I agree with you sorta. I still get 1 or 2 games(used). But when we do get stuff we can barely go the rest of the month with food and the house paid for(sometimes we eat for a couple days lol). I hate the little rich terds that cant decide what they want for christmas because they get all want! Anywhoo I dont believe in this "god" everyone else does so I shouldnt be calling the holiday I celebrate christmas I guess I'll rename it decemas or something like that. As a matter a fact I celebrate Decemas on the day before other peoples "christmas".

Last edited:
O

Orochi Yashiro

No one is sure of when Jesus was born. The date has been placed at December 25 because that is when the fesyival Jupiternalia was happening. Trust me, I go to a Catholic School. Oh and it doesn't matter if you believe in jesus being God or not, but Jesus existed. There is proof in diffrent books written by non-catholic folk in which they mention him.

K

Kegluneq

uh huh right well show us a body or something if he really existed. If you just say " he existed" then we should just say your idiot. Somebody could have just wrote a book like that because they couldnt stand the thought that you just rot in the ground, you dont go anywhere you dont do anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back