• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Else...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyKeeper236

Is going to play Roxas' part real slow just because it looks incredibly fun :D I heard it takes three hours without just fooling around so I think I'll fool around for a good hour just for fun anyone else?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Yeah, I too am going to take a long time on that part of the game. It's going to be really, really fun. One more week baby :D !

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I gonna have 2 game files. One where I just play around as Roxas and play his minigames and the other where I play the actual game.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Playing Roxas will be fun. But I am mostly looking forward to fighting Axel and his cut scenes. I don't feel like walking around with Roxas much. Mostly I will be waiting to play as Sora!!!

Bats

Yeah.. after watching the videos on IGN, I must say that the Roxas part will be really fun. Of course, I'll just play like normal.. not really worrying about leaving that section to play as Sora. Just going to play, and... well have a good time. That's all I want to do. :D

The_Watcher

you know i'll just do the struggle battles till I get to lvl100 (like in Destiny Isalnds) than when i start playing as sora on Lvl5 i'll probably die

KeyKeeper236

I wonder, We only play Roxas at the beginning so there's no point to leveling up as him right? Or do you think there will be another level later where we may play as Roxas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back