• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who else thinks Goofy is up to something?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokifan

I don't know why i thought of this, but i watched throughout ALL of the KH games, but i have a slight feeling Goofy could be secretly against us? Like turn on us at some point or is controlled by Maleficent into doing something he didn’t want to? or it was a deal to save a kidnapped Max? eventually betraying Sora or acting as a spy to know more of the keyblade? I don't hate Goofy, he's alright, but i just have a feeling he's up to no good...I would like to read your opinions, If you don’t agree that's fine.

UPDATE: Please, i said opinions, not name calling thanks. I already explained why, because of his son Max - could had been KIDNAPPED!

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
ohmygosh what if goofy secretly eats snickers all day to hide his rudeness against sora because even he knows that sora is dumb :O

No, I don't think Goofy is up to anything. And he surely isn't trying to know more about the Keyblade? Why would he spy, anyways?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
mind = blown, Goofy is actually part of the third Xehanorganization: SWaS = Secretly, we are Seekers :0

---

In all seriousness, I doubt Goofy is "up to something" besides being a goofball. /badumtss

Muke

whatever
Awards
SWaS = Secretly, we are Seekers
smilie_haus_090.gif

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
It's moments like these that make me glad that the crackpot, nonsensical theories that used to plague the boards from 2006 all the way to 2011 still exist. Maybe Goofy is gonna kidnap Aerith since she's the true seventh Princess of Heart, yo.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I honestly can't see Goofy as a villain. That's like if Goofy is a villain then Pete might as well be a hero! Impossible, just impossible! However, Nomura can do with Goofy whatever he feels like.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;pUu09w0eYGc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUu09w0eYGc[/video]

I can't believe you figured it out.

But really, no. He's just Goofy.

It's moments like these that make me glad that the crackpot, nonsensical theories that used to plague the boards from 2006 all the way to 2011 still exist. Maybe Goofy is gonna kidnap Aerith since she's the true seventh Princess of Heart, yo.

We are so lucky, indeed.

And Ansem is actually Jesus.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
We don't even see Max around in the series, so clearly Goofy is a deadbeat dad.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

And then Kairi jumps in as the third party member to save Aerith, realizing that not being a princess makes her feel more equal to her best friends?!
Damn, I'd dig it. Except for the fact that I don't want Goofy to be evil.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
And then Kairi jumps in as the third party member to save Aerith, realizing that not being a princess makes her feel more equal to her best friends?!

Going off topic a bit here, but what you just said reminds me of this amazing SoKai dojin I've been reading on deviantArt. It has this great moment in it where Vanitas offers to give Kairi some of his darkness if she helps him get his Keyblade back (because Ven apparently made it so Vanitas can't summon it anymore), and he goads her by saying that since she's pure light she doesn't know what Sora and Riku go through or how to help them (and just before this, both of them seemed to be suffering in their own ways and wouldn't talk to her about it).

And just for a short instance she seems to consider it, thinking: "I can't understand what they feel? Is that why they won't let me help them? Is that... is that why they always leave me?" It's SO good, and once again reminds me of how interesting a character Kairi could be if Nomura would actually develop her some.

ANYWAY, on topic, I really don't think Goofy's going to betray our heroes, Lokifan;) (I also don't think Max even exists in this universe.) He did that once in KH1 (alongside Donald) when Sora lost the Keyblade, but he quickly returned to Sora's side and now all three of them are platonic life partners through and through:)

appleboy82791

Awards
This is an interesting thought but I doubt it. Something like this really goes against the tone of KH. I think it also contradicts Goofy's personality (even if he's being blackmailed). KH seems to be very true to the already established personalities of the Disney characters so that's also why I doubt this. Even if SE wanted to do something like this, I don't think Disney would allow it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
"Goofy!" The rock smashed their beloved friend's head, they believed he had perished. As they left, heartless surrounded him and pulled him into a dark corrider.
"We have to awaken him," said Xemnas. YX summoned his keyblade and plunged it into his heart. Goofy cried out in pain; his eyes turned a burning white.

"Hyuck. It was not time, I needed to push the boy."
"We're sorry master," Master Xehanort dropped to his knee replacements. You were almost lost.
"Hmph, no matter." The villain opened a dark corridor himself,
"Ready the 13 Gawrshnesses, you must fall Xemnas. Don't interfere again. OOH OOH HOO OOOO"

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
"Goofy!" The rock smashed their beloved friend's head, they believed he had perished. As they left, heartless surrounded him and pulled him into a dark corrider.
"We have to awaken him," said Xemnas. YX summoned his keyblade and plunged it into his heart. Goofy cried out in pain; his eyes turned a burning white.

"Hyuck. It was not time, I needed to push the boy."
"We're sorry master," Master Xehanort dropped to his knee replacements. You were almost lost.
"Hmph, no matter." The villain opened a dark corridor himself,
"Ready the 13 Gawrshnesses, you must fall Xemnas. Don't interfere again. OOH OOH HOO OOOO"

11.5/10 would read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back