• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you want dead...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Time to kill

• Sora

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Riku

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Kairi

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Donald

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Goofy

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Roxas/Ven

• Aqua

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terra

• Mickey

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Malificent

Votes: 17 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I think Kairi should die unless they actually make her useful in future KH games.

rikufan06

shouldnt there be like some sort of rule or an extent as to how far people go with posting up stupid threads like these.
i think its a little childish and really has no point.
i know what you are thinking
why am i reading this then
well for one its this type of stuff that makes other kids want to kill other kids and anyone can read this.
oh well i guess everyone has a freedom of speech and thats a good thing i guess but personally i feel that it has way too much freedom.

ventus12

Riku. They've already developed his character as much as they really can, and I don't want them to drag him through the same crap again (ie make him fall into darkness again). For any Heroes fans, I don't want him to become a Nathan Petreli.

The only way they can still develop his character is to make him die to save Sora or Kairi. Becoming a martyr is the perfect ending for someone who has struggled with darkness.

i get what your saying and that would be a best fit ending for riku other than staying with his friends till the very end of the series but if riku dies they might find some bullshit way to bring him back lol. maybe mickey what would they do with out their king?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I think Riku should die and Sora as a second choice. I feel that they've developed Riku's character as much as they could and Sora's death would just be tragic. Well either of them could be tragic, if they were to kill one of these two off they would probably die protecting thier friends/someone they care about.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Kairi. If only because dying would give her some proper development, significance, and interaction development.

Riku doesn't need to die since that's about the most logical, expected and cliche'd route for his character to take. He WANTS to die as shown in CoM/Re:CoM; killing him wouldn't be fun because he's letting us.

00 Raiser Fan

Even though I hate Riku so much am gonna vote Sora.
And then after he's killed something happened to his heart or his keyblade is passed to someone or something like that, then they start a whole new kingdom hearts, and just like bbs, which happens before KH1, this would be the end of Sora's era, then after a few years a new hero pops up, kinda like bbs, only thing is we know who and what happened to the previous hero.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
No one, really. I'm not the one who really looks for anyone dying. :/

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Keep in mind it's Disney and that no one really stays dead, not even the bad guys.
Whose death scene would you rather see before they get resurrected? XD;

On second thought, I guess wouldn't mind seeing Pete dead. I also wouldn't mind seeing Malificent die again. Besides, she did resurrect two times. XD

Chad92

I vote Pluto, Mickey, Peter Pan, Cloud and Chip 'n Dale, oh and Yuffie

More options:
Yen Sid
Peter Pan
Tidus
Wakka
Selphie
Chicken Little
Pete
Alice
Chip 'N Dale
Pluto
Cloud
Leon/Squall
Yuffie

Whoaaa not Mickey! Mickey's awesome.

I would vote Cloud.That emo bitch needs to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back