• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you want dead...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Time to kill

• Sora

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Riku

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Kairi

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Donald

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Goofy

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Roxas/Ven

• Aqua

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terra

• Mickey

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Malificent

Votes: 17 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I vote Pluto, Mickey, Peter Pan, Cloud and Chip 'n Dale, oh and Yuffie

More options:
Yen Sid
Peter Pan
Tidus
Wakka
Selphie
Chicken Little
Pete
Alice
Chip 'N Dale
Pluto
Cloud
Leon/Squall
Yuffie

Last edited:

MeggieKeyblader

No one. I don't think anyone would actually legit DIE in a Disney game. xD Well, half. But if I had to choose... I dunno, don't really hate any of the charaacters that much

And that's not a very fair poll, of course everyone's going to vote Maleficient, she's the only baddy on the list.

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
Eeyore because he killed Christopher Robin. Why else isn't Christopher Robin there, hmm? Its always the depressed donkeys...​

Leper Messiah

I voted for Kairi... Dumb bitch.

But if Yen Sid was up there, I would've voted for him instead.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Maleficient, well she's evil

Kairi's my second choice though

I voted Maleficent 2 since it seems like she NEVER DIES!!!!! It's kinda gettin annoying to me that she keeps popping up thinking that she's gonna rule the worlds. Will some1 just kill her already.

Birnax

Kairi. She served her purpose. Its time they killed her off.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
So far I'm the only person whose voted for Sora.
I think it would be kind of interesting if Sora died at the of the next sequel. And maybe after that if the story continued then characters could be seeking Kingdom Hearts to see if there was a way to bring Sora back (without Curaga).

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
So far I'm the only person whose voted for Sora.
I think it would be kind of interesting if Sora died at the of the next sequel. And maybe after that if the story continued then characters could be seeking Kingdom Hearts to see if there was a way to bring Sora back (without Curaga).

Sora already died, but dam Kairi had to ruin the moment XD (with a hug...)

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Riku. They've already developed his character as much as they really can, and I don't want them to drag him through the same crap again (ie make him fall into darkness again). For any Heroes fans, I don't want him to become a Nathan Petreli.

The only way they can still develop his character is to make him die to save Sora or Kairi. Becoming a martyr is the perfect ending for someone who has struggled with darkness.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
I agree with Ragnell actually. I wish I could re-vote.

Riku is just a big drama queen throughout the series and by now I feel that it would be better off without him. As soon as he joins Sora at the end of KH2 everything just becomes a big corn-fest.

RoarShark

Who ever posted that Disney will not allow death in Kingdom Hearts game, Disney has no control over charcters that they did not create, meaning all the original characters.

As for who should die, I would say either Sora or Kairi, or both, it would be a fantastic twist to the story of KH3.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Who ever posted that Disney will not allow death in Kingdom Hearts game, Disney has no control over charcters that they did not create, meaning all the original characters.

As for who should die, I would say either Sora or Kairi, or both, it would be a fantastic twist to the story of KH3.
Actually, everything not directly Final Fantasy belongs to Disney, so they in fact do have a say and ownership of a huge deal of the game.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Sora and Riku.
Ragnell pretty much summed up what I was going to say about Riku and I, personally, think Sora dying at the end of the KH series would make a nice ending. I mean, obviously not loosing to Xehanort (though I would like that), but more along the lines of self-sacrifice to destroy all of the Heartless/Darkness.

No one. I don't think anyone would actually legit DIE in a Disney game.

The Disney movies say 'hi'.

Sora already died, but dam Kairi had to ruin the moment XD (with a hug...)

No he didn't. Becoming a Heartless =/= dying. Dying is when the soul leaves the body.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Sora and Riku.
Ragnell pretty much summed up what I was going to say about Riku and I, personally, think Sora dying at the end of the KH series would make a nice ending. I mean, obviously not loosing to Xehanort (though I would like that), but more along the lines of self-sacrifice to destroy all of the Heartless/Darkness.

The Disney movies say 'hi'.

No he didn't. Becoming a Heartless =/= dying. Dying is when the soul leaves the body.

DO WE EVEN KNOW IF SOULS RLY EXIST???
jkjkjkjk

but anyways, basically Sora died, but was resurrected by the power of LUV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back