• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think is the KH series most skilled user of Magic?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
A good idea, but it doesn't make sense to me, with the existence of attacks that are pure light or darkness (like pearl and salvation, mentioned earlier).
I think it's more like the ability to combine two (or more) magic elements for a more powerful attack, thus exhibiting greater magic ability.
Whats not to make sense? Its not complex or such. Light & dark have a much bigger role than "just another type of magic".
They are elements older than any human or human concept of magic.

There are also attacks thats purely physical, thats not magic, just using another focues of power.
Like MX said "darkness can be channeled". That doesnt make it something thats solely magic but something that can be channled using magic sounds to me like. (just like anything else shown)

Light is the same, all of Eraqus' attacks are light based.
Fire isnt magic either just an element channeled with magic.
Same with ice or air and lightning.

Even nonelemental aspects of nature can be used through magic such as gravity. Gravity is also obviously just more than a type of magic, its a universal law. (same goes for time magic)

So its more like combining two or more elements and aspects through magic.

Last edited:

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
Whats not to make sense? Its not complex or such. Light & dark have a much bigger role than "just another type of magic".
They are elements older than any human or human concept of magic.

There are also attacks thats purely physical, thats not magic, just using another focues of power.
Like MX said "darkness can be channeled". That doesnt make it something thats solely magic but something that can be channled using magic sounds to me like. (just like anything else shown)

Light is the same, all of Eraqus' attacks are light based.
Fire isnt magic either just an element channeled with magic.
Same with ice or air and lightning.

Even nonelemental aspects of nature can be used through magic such as gravity. Gravity is also obviously just more than a type of magic, its a universal law. (same goes for time magic)

So its more like combining two or more elements and aspects through magic.
Ah, I get it now. So in the case of MX creating the rock formations in the Keyblade Graveyard, his magic wasn't so much an earth-type attack, but having the power to influence the world around him in such a large way, focussed through whatever spell is specifically for manipulating the earth.

Seighart

Awards
Does most skilled = most powerful? I'd argue Sora is the most skilled simply because he's used magic of the same elements for both offensive and defensive capacities. Sora using fire as a projectile and an aoe shield is one thing. He uses Blizzard as a shot gun blast in kh1 and straight shot in KH2. Mind you, this is self taught magic prowess, and he's learned pretty strong skills. Gravity, Magnet, Aero, and his op usage of Reflect are all good examples of his skill in the field. Even wisdom form shows prowess.

Prince Enigma

Does most skilled = most powerful? I'd argue Sora is the most skilled simply because he's used magic of the same elements for both offensive and defensive capacities. Sora using fire as a projectile and an aoe shield is one thing. He uses Blizzard as a shot gun blast in kh1 and straight shot in KH2. Mind you, this is self taught magic prowess, and he's learned pretty strong skills. Gravity, Magnet, Aero, and his op usage of Reflect are all good examples of his skill in the field. Even wisdom form shows prowess.

No I wouldn't say most skilled in magic equates to most powerful here. I asked about who other people think have shown the most skill in magic, or, to a lesser extent, who people think has but not necessarily has shown the most skill in magic. It's really just magic skill based, not who is the most powerful. There are plenty of other threads like those dotted around I should think.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Ah, I get it now. So in the case of MX creating the rock formations in the Keyblade Graveyard, his magic wasn't so much an earth-type attack, but having the power to influence the world around him in such a large way, focused through whatever spell is specifically for manipulating the earth.
Yes exactly! =D

It doesn't mean that in the slightest. For instance you could have the physical strength to stop an Ox but someone who's trained in a martial art their entire life would be more skilled in the art of fighting than you would though still not as physically strong as you are.

Also any debates on Sora being most stout in magic are rendered a bit moot due the inconsistency of his level always being reset as well as the fact that he is more of a balanced fighter than a focused caster.

Until you see Sora throw a mountain in someones face it'd be a bit of fanboying to immediately assume he's the most power magic user.
That doesn't mean Sora isn't among the most powerful fighters mind you, just that he isn't as well versed in magic as Aqua or MX. (like Terra who's a physical fighter who's proven to be just as powerful as both in his own way)

He is likely still just as strong as at least Aqua or Terra at this point but that just give him auto-master mage status.

Axel92

Awards
My vote is for Aqua. It's cause of her magic if Kairi joined Sora and Riku and It is beacuse of her if we can D-Link in the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back