• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who do you like more...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot_Chocolate

kh2__history said:
donald always is the first to die.
hahaha thats true.
in kh one i tunred off all of goofys abilities accept mp gift. so basically i had unlimited mp wen he was in the party. and i gave donald all the mp boosting items so he would always heal goofy.

bishojoKasume

I like both of them. They're both so cute!! Especially King Mickey.

Goofy funniest and Donald just rocks. I think Sora has the coolest party out of any other RPG. But that's my opinion. I know someone thinks different. ^_^

T

TheTerrorofDeath

I would pick Donald. Goofy is so lame. Goofy is the better fighter though.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
E-gasp! I cannot choose between Donald & Goofy! There can be no Goofy without Donald, nor Donald without Goofy! The ultimate odd couple of KH!

[joke]DONALD/GOOFY OTP! [/joke] xD

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
For a moment I thought it was goign to be one of those Sora vs. Roxas vs. Riku vs. King Mickey things.

But is Donald and Goofy, yay. Something original. Anyway, I choose Donald. His temper makes me smile and he's entertaining to watch. I don't choose my faves for the abilities, but more for what they are and what they do for my reactions.

Though it was hard to decide. I also love Goofy, but after a while, I had to go with Donald.

axelkicks22

goofy all the way his funny and he kicks and donald helps wisdom forms which sux and goofy helps valor which is wayyyy better

A~X~E~L

Goofy's dumbness in the cutscenes is way more entertaining than Donald's quacking :D and it takes a soldier heartless to knock Donald out while goofy gets smacked by boulders and is just like "a-hyuck i gots a hard head"

Cynel

Ocean Avenue, the corner of Cherry Street
Website
cxastrife.blogspot.com

dont know...

but goofy always help, and doesnt die soon,

but donald always heal me (no, really he does),

and...he fights...Goofy always hide in his shield,

donald's greedy, crazy,

goofy is a goof, idiot, (sorry for goofy fans, though i like him)

but donald just represents the stubborn me! Go Donald!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Donald helps you out more in tight situations though. But Goofy has nice co op moves. So I could not choose. I like them better this time around because in Kingdom Hearts they were garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back