• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who did Ventus meet in the chamber?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxionoverdrive

Right before Ventus became Roxas, someone told me that he met someone in some sort of chamber and they became friends and that's what the hooded man told Aqua. Did Aqua make Xeanort lose his memory?..Did he get beat up that badly..? Because isn't that how he doesn't know who he is anymore?..
>:O===========================

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Uhh, nope. Ventus never "became" Roxas.
They're both completely different persons who only share the same appearance because Roxas carries Ven's injured heart.
About the chamber. If you mean the scene where Ven sleeps on the throne and a voice asks him if he can hear him...that is Sora reaching out to Ventus because through their heart-connection he felt Ven's incredible pain and sadness (due to Ven's injured heart starting to fade).
Ven's heart then left its body and found its way into Sora's heart, where it pleaded with Sora to allow it to stay there. Sora agreed and Ven's heart went to rest inside Sora's.
After Sora then stabs himself with the Keyblade of People's hearts in KH 1, his heart is lost and became a heartless, kicking Ven's injured heart out in the process, which became stuck in Sora's body and make it look like Ventus. That body was then used by Roxas for a year before he reunited with Sora.

The "hooded man" you speak of is the one Aqua meets at the dark beach I assume. That's Ansem the Wise, and he don't even know Ven nor that Sora shelters his heart.
With the exception of maybe Mickey no one knows that.
---

As for Xehanort, if he really lost his memory (which is not confirmed) then it was because he turned his keyblade against himself in the effort to kick Terra's heart out, which most likely failed thanks to Eraqus's heart assisting Terra.

Maxyli138

Please. Play Birth By Sleep. Or find some way to watch it. I'm begging you.

First of all, Roxas is NOT Ventus. Roxas is Sora's nobody that looks like Ventus due to the fact that Roxas had Ven's heart inside him, which was transferred from Sora when he stabbed himself with the key in KH1. Aqua places Ventus in the Chamber of Waking after Ven's heart becomes injured. Then, Sora calls out to him and allows Ven's heart to stay inside Sora. I don't ever remember any hooded man telling Aqua about this and Aqua had no part in making Xehanort losing his memories, if he did at all.

Luxionoverdrive

I've played birth by sleep..just not coded or days.

and thanks for the explanation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crystal

Silver Member
Right before Ventus became Roxas, someone told me that he met someone in some sort of chamber and they became friends and that's what the hooded man told Aqua. Did Aqua make Xeanort lose his memory?..Did he get beat up that badly..? Because isn't that how he doesn't know who he is anymore?..

I don't think Aqua has make Xehanort to lose memories..

Stars

リク

o_O! So you mean the blank point, AtW told Aqua something like that? xD
No.. Ventus never became Roxas, Aqua never "slapped" Xehanort until he lose memory..
The fella gives you a big mistranslation of the cutscene lol

Crystal

Silver Member
o_O! So you mean the blank point, AtW told Aqua something like that? xD
No.. Ventus never became Roxas, Aqua never "slapped" Xehanort until he lose memory..
The fella gives you a big mistranslation of the cutscene lol

Maybe Xehanort don't even lose his memories..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back