• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who are you most like?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Yeah, yeah, I know, it's the oldest topic in the history of forums. Fun nonetheless.

I'm freakishly like Namine. I have long blonde hair, big blue eyes, I'm rather thin, and I carry a sketchbook almost everywhere (I'm an artist).

I apologize if this topic is trash-worthy.

Reverse Dragon

Heh.kinda but it will keep me amused.I have Riku's personality with my own hair.messy sometimes but I have differant personality traits. lol, I'm an artist- I just suck at it! no matter anyways I like this ^-^ ATLEAST you look like a character I am very..............unique

(GtG my Moms got the TV going, if this is still around tomorrow I'll be on!!)

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
I'm like sora, i don't take crap from others despite the fact that i'm very nice to most people. I believe that friendship is very important, and i think that true evil will never prevail against the true light.

Majik1387

i'm like a mix of sora and riku. like sora and riku, i want to explore places and get away from where i live. like sora, most people look to me as a leader in group activities. like riku, i'm stubborn and misunderstood, i seem cycnical though everyone knows i do care for other people.

Sakuya

Website
www.freewebs.com
My personality is almost exactly like Sora's, but I think I look like Larxenne a bit, my hair is very simmilar to hers, exept for that its much longer and i have it in a ponytail... but I am also a bit like Namine, I draw very often and Im pretty good at it too but Im also often very lonely.

Last edited:

Reverse Dragon

Many people said:
I am a mix of Sora and Riku
Yeah, I'm kinda mix of Sora Riku, and Leon/Squall- I look more like his FF8 version without the Face scar and Glasses (but Rimlesss, COOL style!!) I have many conflicting personality traits. I take the leadership Role when needed but if someone out there is better and wants it- they got it. I am passive/submissive at times or controlling and angry. I am cool, calm, slightly collected :rolleyes: and of-course calculating. Or I can be a brash hot-head. I have MANY differant ways to catagorize meself because I'm such and oddball...but whatever

Baretta

I'd say im like Riku even though I look nothing like him but my personality is like his, when it comes to someone to people I love I will do anything to protect them.

Night Shadow

A World Away said:
There are actually tests for this on the Internet...<_<...2 of them told me Sora and 3 told me kairi, so, kairi (even though I'm a guy)

i took a test like this awhile ago and i think it came up donnald, can u give a few links cuz i wana take another but google isnt working as well as it has ben latly for me

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I would say Im mostly like Leon...I can be quiet and serious, but if you get to know me enough I will be alot more open to you...

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Hmmmm...let's see...I have Yuffie's hyperness.....Sora's stupidity...Goofy's humor....Donald's temper.....I look kinda like Dagger(Garnet) from FF9 except with slightly longer hair.....um....yeah...

Kaze: I'm myself......^_^

black acid

Heros need Villains
NYcKiD said:
I would say Im mostly like Leon...I can be quiet and serious, but if you get to know me enough I will be alot more open to you...

damn it........I wanted to be like leon...however my friend rate my between yuffie and zexion...I'm almost happy all the time. and I'm also manipulative at times.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back