• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who are you gonna play first in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who are you playing as first?

• Terra

Votes: 41 27.5%
  • Aqua

Votes: 46 30.9%
  • Ventus

Votes: 62 41.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
From the videos of Ven fighting he has the best moves so far, then Aqua

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
That's all just a matter of opinion. Terra's Rock Breaker Mode is pretty fuckin' leet. Besides, I've yet to see Ven freeze all of his opponents in blocks of ice. Terra on the other hand...

ChakramThrower

Im gonna be ven first to figure out the whole Roxas thing and because he is the one thats supposed to be the quick style fighting which i like more than power or magic

After him ill be aqua because she isnt really talked about much and i want to know what her armor is up to in the room of sleep

Then Terra because i feel i already now pretty much his story from all the theories being posted about him with all of the MX=Terra and barely anyone else

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I guarantee you that you'll have to beat all of the characters' stories before you find out wether or not there's truth in the "terra = Xehanort" theories.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
That's all just a matter of opinion. Terra's Rock Breaker Mode is pretty fuckin' leet. Besides, I've yet to see Ven freeze all of his opponents in blocks of ice. Terra on the other hand...

Look at Ven who was zipping all over the place killing his enemies in his powerful move

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
ok no offense guys
it is confirmed (while back)
that u cant play aqua at the beginning
all aqua votes are invalidated ;P

id play wit terra = his vids look amazing
WTF

Nomura said everyone was playable and you can choose what you want. Give me the interview where it was confirmed.
Look at Ven who was zipping all over the place killing his enemies in his powerful move
Like Saïx said, it's a matter of opinion. I personally think Terra's moves are more kickass.
Saïx;3963018 said:
That was never confirmed, and I'm tempted to negarep you for spreading bullshit.
don't make puppy mad >:

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
ok no offense guys
it is confirmed (while back)
that u cant play aqua at the beginning
all aqua votes are invalidated ;P

id play wit terra = his vids look amazing

Are u STUPID or just really slow Noruma confirmed her as playable months ago and there is gameplay footage

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Terra has some good moves but Ven those too it is opinion, but i will say Aqua also has good moves hers has style and didnt they say she can teleport in gameplay too?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I don't recall that, but that would be awesome if she did. But that would make battles too easy IMO. Unless if teleporting was limited.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Something like that won't just be revealed. I'm sure you'll have to wait 'til the inevitable 4th campaign to understand it.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
That's not what I meant. I mean that after you play through all three campaigns, you chose who to finish the story off with. Like Suikoden III's "Trinity Sight" system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back