• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which place you use to LVL up KH1 & KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linked By Fate

everywhere, i leveled as i went for both games.

then went to end of the world and hollow bastion for kh1
and twtnw and anywhere that i needed to go for synthing

KingofKH

kh1- olympus coliseum
kh2- go to the top of pride rock where you fought scar and destroy all 144 healtless up the re you will grow about 5 levels at once just keep going back within a 3 room go back and man
whooo

Apollo

Silver Member
kh1- olympus coliseum
kh2- go to the top of pride rock where you fought scar and destroy all 144 healtless up the re you will grow about 5 levels at once just keep going back within a 3 room go back and man
whooo
Ya that is the same as me.:thumbsup:

Stilianos

For kh1 i have no idea

But for kh2:

NORMAL LVL UP: Top of pride rock, LOTS of rapid thrusters i just keep using magnet and before i know it there all gone. (also try it with the keyblade that gives you exp when at critical health and have the ability on too. I got from 60 to 99 in 2.5 hours!

Valor: Valor lvl's up by the amount of time you hit something.(for every one hit 1 exp) Try fighting in the room in mulans world between the throne room and outside. There are a few guys with alot of hp.

Wisdom: Wisdom lvl's up by every heartless you kill(1 exp for ever 1 heartless) i go to Hercules'd world and go to the path that leads to the paradox cups. Doesn't matter what lvl form you are because you can enter paradox if u run out of gauge, run through all the heartless go to the normal cup and so forth. The great thing about this is you dont have to leave worlds to recharge drive or to refill heartless because the paradox and normal cups do it for you! (this can also be used for valor.

Master: Master lvl's up by every drive orb you pick up(1 exp for every 1 small drive orb)( 10 exp for every big drive orb) As i mentioned before go to mulans word in the hall between the throne room and outside there are five monsters that drop heavy amounts of drive orbs, then go outside and there will be few monsters that drop drive orbs. Once your done head back to the throne room go to the save point exit re enter and itl be there all over again.

Final form is the hardest to lvl up (1 exp for every 1 nobody) Go to yensid's tower and like the underworld technique i told you before keep going up and down exeting the world in intervals and before you know it glide lvl 3!

Limit: Limits a new form in final mix it is not in the regular kh2.This is how you level up that by performing eg: sonic blade you will get 1 exp (1 exp for every 1 technique you use) I advise to use the underworld technique.

Hope it helps!!

chimera007

KH1:couldn't remember its been a year or 2 since i played it but i think i was always in TRAVERSE TOWN!

KH2:TWTNW from the entrance to the XEMNAS fight! right down into the saix and luxord battle rooms!
and also at pride rock!

Vahnerhearts

KH1: Traverse Town
KH2: The World That Never Was, with the Gull Wing equipped and HP low so that the Experience Boost skill would take effect. Reached Level 99 quickly.

I

The Show Must Go On
KH1- End of The World

KH2- Hollow Bastion, The World That Never Was

keyblader x

Kh1- I would go to hollow bastion
KH2- Radiant garden,twilight town,and the world that never was.

Sexy Angel
KH1: Sepheroth
KH2: On top of Pride Rock in the Pride Lands. There will be A LOT of Rapid Thruster heartless, (the yellow flying ones) and all you have to do is use magnet a lot and you get a lot of exp.

Busuzima

KH1- I remember running around all planets worlds earning 3 experience levels each world. I did this before the end battles/Ansem.

KH2- Presently i'm beating the game for the 3rd time on Proud and I've yet to go back to Hallow Bastion before you fight the guy with the Sitar... That battle is coming up soon but what i've noticed is that before any big boss/organization fights there are enemies that give high experience points when defeated, for example: The Curly Hill in Halloween Town, Also the Area where you meet the organization for 1st time at hallow bastion- I think the area is the Basin or sumthing... where you run into the Final Fantasy 10 little treasure hunting trio chicks.... When my drives are full i go to an area that has many enemies and when i'm surrounded... BUST OUT WITH THE ROXAS MODE!!! It's been working well for me, each time i defeated all the enemies on that map, i hit the gummy ship then land on that same planet again- It will reload all your enemies automatically. Sounds like a long time to level up? Not really- Remember the stronger you become the more easier it is to defeat the heartless & nobodies... I hope this helped sum!

ps- when is Final Mix coming to USA????

oOSkeithOo

KH 1 - Hollow Bastion. bcoz got defender
KH 2 - The World That Never Was. a lot of heartless

Josiah

Quarian Power!
KH1 - End of the World, and Hollow Bastion
KH2 - TWTNW (mostly for leveling up drives), and the more later worlds. =D

gun

KH1: Never really played it
KH2: At the top of the cliff. The place with all the speedy fli'en heartless

Status