• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which place you use to LVL up KH1 & KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

leonblaze

Website
www.myspace.com
well just bringing this up not many people lvl up in the same places as others so this is how a lvl up so this is how I lvl up in both games:

KH1: I lvl up in hollow bastion and end of the world

KH2: I lvl up and the forms in the world that never was just going up and down from the place you figh xigbar and before entering in battle with Xemnas

really hoping it was a good start in the forums:blush:

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
number 1: Tournaments!

number two: I Have a goal! I9 Go after the Ultima Keyblades or Save the Queen/King. In kh2, I go after levelling up my drives. To get new abilities.

rexenXIII

Website
www.myspace.com
kh1: traverse town rounds, especially the gizmo shop. hades cup, area before final rest in end of the world

kh2: area right after where you fought Xigbar in, to proof of existence; i sometimes use final form, and go to a save point and get out there. then i come back and my drive is full

Jaxe

KH: Dunno, it's been a year since I touched that game.

KH II: I prefer most using lvl. 7 Final Form, and go through from the Brin of Despair throught to the place where Kingdom Hearts lies (I don't remember the name), 'cause when I enter there, Sora is in his normal form, and the Drive gauge is full. Good place to train, had Sora in Expert Mode earn 99'th lvl. ^-^

taa

well just bringing this up not many people lvl up in the same places as others so this is how a lvl up so this is how I lvl up in both games:

KH1: I lvl up in hollow bastion and end of the world

KH2: I lvl up and the forms in the world that never was just going up and down from the place you figh xigbar and before entering in battle with Xemnas

really hoping it was a good start in the forums:blush:

thats strange, i lvl up same places:huh:

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
KH1: Traverse Town, they have most of the different types of heartless and I also helped me with items.

KH2: I just played where I needed to level up my drives

Wisdom- TWTNW, heartless grounds
Valor- TWTNW, heartless grounds
Master- Mulan, that hallway before the palace room with alot of drive orbs
Final- That mansion in Twilight Town

Sora18

KH=Sephrioth, and Ice Titan

KH2= TWTNW, basically, just start at the bottom, and kept going up, then restart, I grew about like 3 levels everytime I did it, even though it took me along time :)

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
KH1- The Colliseum or Traverse town. Both excellent training spots.

KH2- The World That Never Was. Hoards of enemies are there, so, you can't beat that.

LinkSlySora

KH1: I would go fight at Never Land, go out side, defeat all of the heartless, run back to save point, then go back out and fight more.

KH2: Go through Castle of TWTNW

Haku

<3
In the first part at the coliseum, at the second part I mainly did all of my training at the Timeless River area.

Voltron

Silver Member
I never leveld up on KH1. I'm just on level 72 I think.

KH2 I went to the Peak at of Pride Rock in Pride Lands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back