• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which one?????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dedpol662

you should get the psp you can games, watch movies, and surf the web oh and one more thing you can also play music.

sora741

DS is much better stuff to offer like the games are excellent (Pokemon,T.L.O.Z,358/2) but if you have the money get both

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
If your a big Playstation fan you should get a DS, pretty much because all the games you would expect to see on the PS2, are on the PSP ( - an analog stick) so you'll be getting a similar experience

The DS on the other hand is innovative and unique, with a great roster of unique (Phoenix Wright, Hotel Dusk etc.) and well known (Metroid, Zelda coming soon) etc. games

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Just get both eventually... Both are becoming equals in terms of quality. Like lately, I haven't been too impressed with the DS. I mean before I was, but since I got it and got some of the games that make it great, the newer announcements haven't really caught me eyes.

While I've had a PSP since firmware 2.0 was brand new, I got bored with it fast until I finally got it fully unlocked and learned how to convert my PS1 games to PSP. The PSP is also getting a great line up. Companies like Square and Konami are putting a lot of time and effort into it now. Not to mention, all the advanced features. You can easily get a used PSP for cheaper than a DS aswell.

Either way, you need both if you want to continue your KH experience.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
Either way, you need both if you want to continue your KH experience.
I second that.

If your a big KH fan (or at least a fan since you are on these fourms) than it would be nice to get both, or choose between Birth By Sleep for the PSP (Story mostly about the three knights) over 358/2 for the DS(story mostly about the Organization, Roxas, and a new 14th member!)

I have a DS because its fun and though I always buy Playstations as consoles, I always went with Nitendo on handhelds.

flame alchemist

Yeah I'd go with a DS for now. You can do a lot of cool stuff with the touch screen and stylis and the PSP prices keep getting lower and lower, so I would wait to get one.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
You should get the PSP cause they got the new Slim PSP and it comes with Daxter and something about Family Guy and now their making more better games for it and the DS it has good games but the PSP has Music,Videos,Games,Internet,and photos.Also you can connect it to your PS3.

N

Ninja

I personally like my PSP a lot better than my DS. There are more/better features on the PSP and I like the type of games that are on the PSP, which is the most important part. I'd suggest going through the list of PSP games and DS games and then choose whichever one has more games that appeal to you.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
DS.
1. They last longer.
2. PSP's are still expensive
3. Better games.
4. Pictochat is fun.
5. PSP's internet browser isn't that cool.

PSP's just strike me as something trying to be more of a handheld computer (and failing) more than a console (which it's also somewhat failing at as well).
Get the DS. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back