• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which one?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one?

• Kairi

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • Namine

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kado

Maybe he could go with......*thinks*.....GAH, i have no clue, but Im sure Selphie would die to go out with him. Maybe its time we got a new character. A girl with black hair, because there are like, NO characters with black hair in KH

Ive got a jar diiirt! Oh and Im now a keyblade novice. ^_^ <----Is very pleased with himself

Kairi3.0

Maybe he could go with......*thinks*.....GAH, i have no clue, but Im sure Selphie would die to go out with him. Maybe its time we got a new character. A girl with black hair, because there are like, NO characters with black hair in KH

Ive got a jar diiirt! Oh and Im now a keyblade novice. ^_^ <----Is very pleased with himself

Yeah or something I mean the guy needs a girl like him that can control darkness

Kado

I dunno, who knows what happened, cause if you ask me, he had sex slave written all over him when he was standing next to Maleficent. But maybe like.....hmmmm, Aqua? No clue. But I bet you they kiss within the first game there together. Theres no doubt about it. Cause Riku is kind of a pimp.

Kairi3.0

I dunno, who knows what happened, cause if you ask me, he had sex slave written all over him when he was standing next to Maleficent. But maybe like.....hmmmm, Aqua? No clue. But I bet you they kiss within the first game there together. Theres no doubt about it. Cause Riku is kind of a pimp.

I know he can be its funny it seems only u and I are posting here

Kado

Thats cause they were lost at "Flower Power" ^_^ Either that or at the first mentionof the "glitch"

Kado

But I have a question, do HTML graphics show up here? i have an aweesome picture of Dark Sora, and mind you I dint say ANTI, I said DARK

Oops!!! Double posted again, dang it!!! >_<

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Namine is weird but Kairi has that innocent delicate dame thing going on.

Rix

:)
Awards
I dunno.. like them both.. But I gotta say Kairi. don't know really why:p I've got no buddies:( buhuuu...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back