• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which game do you think Sephiroth was harder to beat in?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which gamed you have a harder time beating Sephiroth in?

• Kingdom Hearts 1

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • Kingdom Hearts 2

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I wouldn't really know how hard he was in the first one cause I never really tried. But in the second one I decided to go all the way and raise enough levels to beat him because I really wanted that keyblade!

Xaelx

Still havnt beaten him the first time. Always gets me with harvest angel or something like that. The second sephiroth fight compared to the first is a walking the park though thats for sure. Once i figured out how to outsmart him in KH II it was simple. But i can imagine the first sephiroth fight is similar to the secret boss fight in kh2 final mix to be around the same difficulty area although i have never played it

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
He wasen't hard, it was all about when you choose to fight him, though like most I choose to fight him the seacond he appeard. No qestion about it, kh1 was more of a challenge to beat him since you didn't have all the magic or the commands in the seacond one.

SORA619

Awards
I've never found sephiroth in the first one, to be honest i've never looked for him so i don't know. can you tell me where he is so i can give it a try.

go to olympus coliseum,talk to fill and select platinum match...well he is a pain in the ass on kh1 i havent killed him yet but on kh2 he made laugh.u can beat him with sweet memories only or keyblade(someone on youtube made it with sweet memories)

Rix

:)
Awards
To thread starter: There has been multiple threads similiar to this one. You should use the search function before posting a topic that does already exist.

BTW. KH1 Sephiroth.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I never beat KH1 Sephiroth...I couldn't take having my ass handed to me anymore, so I gave up

Malevolence

Raw Life
KH1 Seph was harder.

Kh2 Seph was only easy because of the reaction commands, we'll at least that's what I think.

Omni Terra

Awards
KH1, is it really a question of difficulty or a question of insanity?
Ergo who would be insane enough to say KH2 Sephy was harder.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
KH2 was nothing compared to KH1's Sephiroth[I guess it's the growth abilities that give you the advantage.]

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
His health bar never went down when I hit him in KH1, I just don't get it, I'm probably never going to beat him

L

Lady Yuki

One was so much harder!!!He took foever to die he is a TINY bit eayer in the 2nd KH.

Malevolence

Raw Life
I think in KH1, Sephiroth had 7 health bars because a boss (like XH) had 5. I guess that would explain why he's invincible for that period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back