• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Disney character should have a keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSupremeFace

It's obvious that no Disney character will wield a keyblade, but I think it be interesting to IMAGINE (don't get all serious, just imagine) if a Disney character actually held a keyblade as a wielder. If you want, try adding a scenario as it'd make this thread interesting. Let's see who to imagine:

JACK SPARROW
- After finally wielding one:
JACK: "I'll sell this here 'keyblade', a weapon of legends, for the map to the edge. What do ya say?"
- sells keyblade for map
SHOPKEEPER: "Thanks lad! I didn't think you pirates would be so willing for that deal"
JACK: "The truth is, we're not, Savvy?"
- keyblade reappears in Jack's hands
- Initiate chase sequence
tumblr_lqqjjqoXfo1qi0t5fo1_500.gif

I took jack, he's my choice, pick another one :biggrin:

Last edited:

horto12485

Awards
Here's what Disney Characters that need Keyblades

Hercules

Mulan

Beast

Jack Sparrow

Aladdin

Jack Skellington

Ariel

Simba

Tron

Peter Pan

Stitch

Chicken Little

Merlin

Pooh

Prince Eric

Prince Phillip

Quasimodo

Phoebus

Esmeralda

Sam Flynn

Quorra

Seven Dwarfs

Belle

Aurora

Snow White

Cinderella

Alice

Will Turner

Elizabeth Swann

Wendy Darling

Fairy Godmother

Snow White's Prince

Tarzan

Tinker Bell

Donald and goofy. C'mon why not? They talk to Yen Sid and he does some magic thing to them. Donald's keys would be held in the middle like his staff and goofy would have keys that would be short and wide so he could use them to block attacks.

doortolight

Awards
that guy from tangled, like that fight in tangled where he used a frying pan, but replace it with a keyblade, and he'd say keyblades who knew?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Personally, I don't think any Disney characters should use keyblades (besides Mickey). I understand this is hypothetical, but even hypothetically, I'd much rather watch the Disney characters fight as they did in the movie, using their actual skills, they all just getting a sword. I mean, Hercules' brute strength, Ariel's bag of tricks, Beast's hand to hand combat, Flynn's pan, Aladdin's sword, Peter Pan's dagger? All that stuff would be gone if you just gave everyone a keyblade and I wouldn't enjoy it as much.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Beast isn't Beast aanymore, he's gonna need a new fighting style anyway.

TheSupremeFace

Personally, I don't think any Disney characters should use keyblades (besides Mickey). I understand this is hypothetical, but even hypothetically, I'd much rather watch the Disney characters fight as they did in the movie, using their actual skills, they all just getting a sword. I mean, Hercules' brute strength, Ariel's bag of tricks, Beast's hand to hand combat, Flynn's pan, Aladdin's sword, Peter Pan's dagger? All that stuff would be gone if you just gave everyone a keyblade and I wouldn't enjoy it as much.

And there you go, the serious people on this forum. Obviously no one's getting a keyblade, but I just wanted to see if people can come up with scenarios if a disney character had a keyblade.

Vanitas_Booker

Actually, I could totally see Oswald being in there and having a Keyblade. That actually is quite possible. There really wouldn't be a need for a scenario, just Oswald kinda walks in and BAM, he has a keyblade. If you go back to Disney Castle, maybe he could come and visit or something, and that's when he has a keyblade.

Gram

Banned
Awards
None of them. Mickey aside I'd rather just leave the other disney characters as is.

kupo1121

Awards
And there you go, the serious people on this forum. Obviously no one's getting a keyblade, but I just wanted to see if people can come up with scenarios if a disney character had a keyblade.

I'm not being serious, of course nobody is getting a keyblade, I'm just saying that I would rather it stay that way. Clearly some people on this thread actually want Disney characters to get keyblades (which is their opinion so that's fine and I totally get why), I'm just voicing my opinion that I don't think they should ^_^ That's all.

TheSupremeFace

I'm not being serious, of course nobody is getting a keyblade, I'm just saying that I would rather it stay that way. Clearly some people on this thread actually want Disney characters to get keyblades (which is their opinion so that's fine and I totally get why), I'm just voicing my opinion that I don't think they should ^_^ That's all.

I was just hoping that we have some humorous scenario makers like what I did with Jack Sparrow.

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
Oswald should show up with one, but as a cameo.

Like, Mickey and Sora are heading to the throne room in Disney Castle, and when they walk in, Oswald's in the chair , all ticked off 'cause while he was lost in the Realm of Darkness (or where ever) Mickey took over his throne as head of Disney, and that as the eldest, he deserves to rule.
Then maybe a battle- like the one with Roxas in KH2FM- after which he concedes Mickey as the true ruler.
He then, proud of his younger brother, congratulates Mickey on the kind of mouse he became in Oswald's absence (perhaps with a reference to how mischievous he was in Steamboat Willie), before leaving to travel the worlds, or something like that.

Then you get a Keyblade!

shadow1111111

I'm kinda with kupo1121. I just cannot see any of the Disney characters using a keyblade without losing what makes each character that character. Character integrity and whatnot. Mickey gets away with it because, as a cartoon short character, he can be put into any role as long as his personality is intact (i.e. a knight, a steamboat deckhand, a random neighbor throwing a party, a keyblade master, etc.).
The idea of Oswald coming in as a keyblade wielder seems odd to me, too. I think that it would have to be a situation where he has character development that proves his worthiness for a keyblade to choose him.

Changer

They could probably just give Oswald an entire world that's loosely based upon Epic Mickey, and he has some type of brush-key that he uses. Alternatively, he could use the brush-key to wreak havoc at Disney castle, and then you're called in to stop him.

kupo1121

Awards
I actually wouldn't mind Oswald getting a keyblade. The last thing I want is if he is introduced, for him to be anything like Epic Mickey. I think Epic Mickey is a great game, but I it isn't SE's property to go in and copy it. I'd love to see what they can do without having to use an already established version of Oswald. So no paintbrush as his weapon, a keyblade would be great.

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
So I found this picture on deviantART of Oswald with a keyblade, and I thought that it would be an appropriate addition to this thread. This definitely fits with the ideas about having to fight Oswald, and while I didn't say it in my original post, I imagined we would be using Mickey in the game for this battle as a one-on-one type deal.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also, I just really like this deviant's work in general... so, yeah, shout out to Twisted-Wind.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So I found this picture on deviantART of Oswald with a keyblade, and I thought that it would be an appropriate addition to this thread. This definitely fits with the ideas about having to fight Oswald, and while I didn't say it in my original post, I imagined we would be using Mickey in the game for this battle as a one-on-one type deal.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also, I just really like this deviant's work in general... so, yeah, shout out to Twisted-Wind.

wow that picture is stunning. oswald would make a badass keyblade master, plus the usurper would be a great name for his keyblade. i personally would love to see oswald have a major role in the next saga. maybe try and take disney castle from mickey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back