• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which character would u b in KH2 and why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadywinters

Awards
If u was 2 b any character in Kh2 who would u b and why? PM me or post a reply.:thumbup: I would b Kairi bcuz I like how she is, so sweet and innocent. Plus I like her looks, and her boyfriend. I pretend like I'm her and that Sora is my boyfriend. We sleep together in my bed. I like pretending.

Last edited:

keyblademasterja

i would be cloud or riku because they both have kick ass weapons and very good moves plus they look tight but u know i would be terra too but hes not really in kh2 sorta but not so too bad

zeeshan

either xemnas or sora, xemnas xause hes like the boss and he got kool hair style, sora got kool drive forms and is the main protaginist (wrong spelling)

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
In terms of gameplay, Riku's or Axel's views on kh2 would be interesting. We can say they did a lot behind the scenes and it makes you wonder just how they resolved to take the paths they took. I'd like to see how Axel eventually decides to leave the Organization, and I'd like to see what Riku was doing throughout the storyline and how he ultimately returned to them with his and kairi's keyblade in tow.

E

Eternal Oblivion

i would love to be Terra cuz he looks exactly like Zack from FF and i would like to be Saix cuz of MOON POWWWEERR :p

8shortfuse

Well, my friends tell me that I'm like Donald because of my temper! And for Halloween my friends and I want to dress up as Riku, Sora, and Kairi. One of my friends told me I had to be Sora, and the other told me I should be Kairi (but I think that was because she didn't want to wear a dress). Should be interesting!

Blue

home is where the heart is
Axel. I'd love to be the villain once.

Or Sora. Then I could beat up Neartless/Nobodies/Organization XIII lol

Light_keyblade14

I would like to be sora or mickey, those are the most kick ass chararcters of the game.But I most likely want to be sora because all the cool things he can do.

D

Divine Light

Sora because hes cool. he got awesome abilitys and stuff so that would rock.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
To have an ultra cool weapon and be stalked by Tifa, while my girlfriend is Aerith. I'd be Cloud. Someone who used both light and darkness.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Roxas, I'm just like him, I can even look like him...When I wanna..And I'm cool like that, lots of Angst, not like here on KHI, when I'm like...this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back