• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which character do you think would be the strongest?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which character do you think would be the strongest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
shouldnt you do a poll?
that would be easier

phisicaly, riku, cause he is the oldest and if you have seen his muscles, youll see what i mean
mentaly, kairi, cause she is determined, and eventhough she has no idea how to find him,she still tries

there you go
And thats why Roxas beat Riku in the world that never was? My vote is for Roxas, not sure who is better Sora or Roxas but I like Roxas more.

blendedhearts

sora. no contest.
riku: beaten.
roxas: beaten. (even if it is in his head, i still count it. and besides, he only holds half of what sora is).
kairi: not skilled enough.
namine: never even touched a weapon, let alone used one.
other characters: beaten.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I'd say Sora. I guess that's because I've seen him thrash everyone. Master Xehanort could probably be stronger.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Sora because you can make him as strong as you want. Although there was one person that could defeat Sora and that's Namine because she can mess with Sora's memories therefore can make him weak! Muahahaha now i feel i voted wrong... rats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back