• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where is Roxas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khfreak13

After the cinematic sequence in The World That Never Was where Sora fought Roxas, Roxas disappeared. Do you think he died, or did he survive and make an appearance in KH3?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
He became one with his other half. Meaning he joined with Sora once and for all, and now Sora and Roxas no longer exist as two seperated beings. But as a whole like it was ment to be. Now body and soul, and heart is fused together to form one complete being. Sora is complete now. End of story. Roxas is now Sora in a way, and Sora is Roxas in a way. But Roxas is fused within Sora so Roxas can be considered no more in a way.

Me personaly belive that Roxas will not be mentioned. Meaning he will not make an appearence in the next Kingdom Hearts because he is with Sora.

Last edited:

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Roxas is one with Sora now. Roxas may not make an appearance in KH3, but I believe he will be apart of the games. I'm not sure how, but many people enjoyed the character. Riku mentions Roxas will always be in Sora's heart. I don't know. I just don't think Nomura will just get rid of him.

Oathkeeperz

Website
oathkeeper.wordpress.com
After the battle in the Station Of Serenity (Or Awakening, Whatever they look the same.), Roxas dissapeared. It was Roxas From the past. Remember those times when you took at a org member? It's like that. That Roxas No Longer Exists One Millibit. However, the Roxas (One you started with) is still part of Sora. The Roxas Sora faught was Roxas in the Organization.

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
The way I see it is this. Back at the begining of the game when Roxas meets sora, he fuses back with him, but does so unwillingly.

When Sora reaches Roxas' "Home World" Roxas is able to fight almost for control over the body. It is here where Sora prooves to himself and why Roxas sees why he must stay inside Sora. Thus obtaining the true power of the Keyblade... Final Form Drive.

My reasoning behind this is this is how (with the help of the Faeries magic) Sora is able to Drive using Dual Keyblades and only for a limited time. The Keyblade he uses is simple a fragment of Roxas and the Fragment of his Oathkeepe and Oblivion. fake as they may have been, those blades were born of a real keyblade as Roxas was born of Sora. So that is why when Roxas finally accepts Sora as himself he allows Sora to tap into all of his power. Just my theory on the subject.

Kingdom Merc

Roxas is Sora. I think he was just challenging Sora to make sure that he was ready for the final battles, and they are always together. Plus, whenever Namine and Roxas want to see eachother they physically appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back