• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where did the Keyblades come from?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

helios

Bronze Member
some of you are spamming in here but the issue of how they are made and who makes them has been discussed for a long @$$ time we just simply cant find an answer.

FATE

Awards
helios said:
some of you are spamming in here but the issue of how they are made and who makes them has been discussed for a long @$$ time we just simply cant find an answer.
what do you mean? i dont spam! spamming is just a useless and childish behavior.

J-Mizzle

The KeyBlades come from me I made them all one-by-one. HA HA !!!

Naw seriously I don't know. But I think that should be left alone until the game comes out and we all beat several times.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Maybe everywhere darkness was growing and the Heartless were taking over places so like the heart of the worlds formed Keyblades to free the hearts from those hearts who became Heartless.

Darknetwork

Ok let me list a few things, 1st Keyblades have types, they are easy light or dark depending open what they represent. 2nd Since keyblades have types and can represent different things there is more then one keyblade. In most cases, since the keyblade can change as it travels between the worlds it is not so unlikely that each world hosts its own keyblade. The keychain allows the keyblade to change to the keyblade that represents that world. Also the keyblade can also reprsent feelings, like oathkeeper and obvilion. 4th What I just said might make it seem that a keyblade can be made by anyone. But infact it is most logical to expect a keyblade only is made during the event of a crisis or when the worlds are about to undergo some seriouse changes. Most likely the type of keyblade is usually the opposite direction of where most of the worlds are heading to. So if all worlds are being taken over by heartless the keyblade would be light and choose a wielder who is light. Riku was leaning towards the dark but was stronger then Sora's heart when the keyblade was going to choose him, but Ansem nudged Riku towards the path of darkness. Note it was still Riku's choice to do so. 5th There can be more then one keyblade master. This is obviouse bacuse there is 1) more then one person with a stronge heart 2) three people have keyblades of there own, sora, bhk(well maybe there his?), and mickey 3) more then one type of keyblade. I do know how the keyblades are made, the user has to go through some type of trail. Sora having to fight a big ass heartless, Bhk having to fight a big ass N.E.O, mickey having to find the light within the darkness. Where they come from I don't know and it really doesn't matter. The keyblades just appear when the worlds are at a climax. I think thats enough to know.

DWheartless

cool. oh and I think the reason why Riku can wield a keyblade now is that *I heard* that for a keyblade wielder to unlock true potential he has to walk the path of twilight which is what Riku and Mickey are doing now. So therefore Riku is added to the list of masters or wielders, w/e

Beakman's World

Ok 3 things:
1.) Yensid did write the book of Pooh which means he's Taoist.
2.) Where exactly in the game does it say that Riku is the true keyblade master?
3.) Maybe all these other people running around with keyblades is why EM said Sora is incomplete.

Darknetwork

omg EM simple meant that Sora is not completely light. Thats it. I don't know about twilight increaseing one's potenial. Sora OWNS now and he is still light. And Riku been on the list of keyblade masters. There was just never a need for a dark keyblade at the time and Riku wasn't being true to himself(at that time Ansem was controling Riku, not juts manipulating him)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back