• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where did the Keyblades come from?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FATE

Awards
I've always wondered: where did the Keyblades come from?

I think that Yensid(or whatever his name is) made the keyblades when he learned that darkness started to take over. He made one for Mickey and another one for someone of strong heart(Sora). And then Mickey asked Donald and Goofy to look for the other one.
What do y'all think?

Sorry if this has already been discused...

damnturkey

for me...if theres a door for kingdom hearts. theres a key and that would be...the keyblades! keyblade masters are the...key keepers( keepers of the peace kinda...)

God42

Yensid is not the creator of the keyblades, if not he is a couple of hundred years old, at least. Becuase in Atlantica, Triton tells us about a old legend where the keyblade master was evil.

FATE

Awards
God42 said:
Yensid is not the creator of the keyblades, if not he is a couple of hundred years old, at least. Becuase in Atlantica, Triton tells us about a old legend where the keyblade master was evil.
But isn't 100 years long enough to form a legend?^_^

God42

Hum, yeah, maybe. :) But still, in that case, he got to be over 100years old. Because I doubt he created them when he was like 5 years old. ;)

FATE

Awards
God42 said:
Hum, yeah, maybe. :) But still, in that case, he got to be over 100years old. Because I doubt he created them when he was like 5 years old. ;)
yeah, but I said that he created them when darkness started to take over. And that happened not much then a few weeks before it stroke Destiny Islands.

God42

Well, yeah, but then we come to the problem with the legend, right? He could have created just the keyblades Sora and Mickey is using, but that doesn't mean he created the whole "keyblade thing", which is what I was thinking about.

FATE

Awards
God42 said:
Well, yeah, but then we come to the problem with the legend, right? He could have created just the keyblades Sora and Mickey is using, but that doesn't mean he created the whole "keyblade thing", which is what I was thinking about.
I was thinking about the same thing when i wrote this thread. To be honest with you: I'm not sure if I truly believe in what I wrote.:p I just thought of it as a possibility. and i wanted to know what do people think of it.

O

Orochi Yashiro

Nah, not Yensid... He's peobably like Merlin, he just knows alot. And welcome to the forums, FATE and God42!

God42

Thanks Orochi! :) I have been hanging here some time actually, but haven't been writing stuff.

Didn't Mickey say something about he found his keyblade inside darkness? Like, inside Kindgom hearts or something similar?

FATE

Awards
Thank you Orochi! I'm really enjoying my time in here!!

Didn't Mickey say something about he found his keyblade inside darkness? Like, inside Kindgom hearts or something similar?
I don't know...where did u hear about that?

FATE

Awards
Elyric said:
The keyblade was made by the heart I think
I don't think so... if that was true, almost anybody could use a Keyblade.

Wouldn't that be cool?:D
*swings keyblade at Maths teacher*,*demonical laugh*HAHAHAHA!!!!

Koda

Website
koda.bloo-roll.net
Something else about thise, what about keychains? Where are they coming from, Wasnt the oath kepper one of Kairis dolls and turned into a keychain???

FIRST POST :D

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
No i don't think Yensid created the Keyblades.. the Keyblades have been around forever probley.. like that story Kairi's grandmother told her... something about the all the worlds being one and made out of light... but then people wanted the light to themselfs and thus darkness was born in peoples hearts and the darkness took over and the world shattered into many worlds... so maybe if the heartless came from the darkness in peoples hearts.. maybe the Keylbades were made up of the collected light of peoples hearts.. kinda like Rikus Dark Keyblade that was made up of six of the Seven Princesses of Heart.... yeah thats how i think they came to be.... made from the light of peoples hearts joined together.

oh and the keychains come from everywhere... a keychain just allows the keyblade to change form and power

Last edited:

FATE

Awards
Zero Sora said:
No i don't think Yensid created the Keyblades.. the Keyblades have been around forever probley.. like that story Kairi's grandmother told her... something about the all the worlds being one and made out of light... but then people wanted the light to themselfs and thus darkness was born in peoples hearts and the darkness took over and the world shattered into many worlds... so maybe if the heartless came from the darkness in peoples hearts.. maybe the Keylbades were made up of the collected light of peoples hearts.. kinda like Rikus Dark Keyblade that was made up of six of the Seven Princesses of Heart.... yeah thats how i think they came to be.... made from the light of peoples hearts joined together
or maybe they were simply born in the light of the heart of all worlds: Kingdom Hearts.

Zubine

Maybe Yensid created the keyblade that mikey has since mikey didnt get a awakening? Since there (im guessing here) only 2 keyblades to start with and the second one ( the one bhk has ) wasnt found yet so....yea....

I'm going to shutup now...yea.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back