• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where did the Keyblades come from?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
Zero Sora said:
No i don't think Yensid created the Keyblades.. the Keyblades have been around forever probley.. like that story Kairi's grandmother told her... something about the all the worlds being one and made out of light... but then people wanted the light to themselfs and thus darkness was born in peoples hearts and the darkness took over and the world shattered into many worlds... so maybe if the heartless came from the darkness in peoples hearts.. maybe the Keylbades were made up of the collected light of peoples hearts.. kinda like Rikus Dark Keyblade that was made up of six of the Seven Princesses of Heart.... yeah thats how i think they came to be.... made from the light of peoples hearts joined together.

oh and the keychains come from everywhere... a keychain just allows the keyblade to change form and power

I for the most part said that on page one about the key blade

Koda

Website
koda.bloo-roll.net
Zubine said:
Maybe Yensid created the keyblade that mikey has since mikey didnt get a awakening? Since there (im guessing here) only 2 keyblades to start with and the second one ( the one bhk has ) wasnt found yet so....yea....

I'm going to shutup now...yea.....

But wouldnt there have to be multipule keyblades, since Theres
A.) Soras
B.) Mickeys
C.) The guy in the Deep Dive video (Riku?)
D.) BHK

Wasnt there two people with keyblades in the deep dive video?\

EDIT: Plus one guy was wielding two keyblades in Deep Dive.... SO theres another one.

Last edited:

FATE

Awards
Koda said:
But wouldnt there have to be multipule keyblades, since Theres
A.) Soras
B.) Mickeys
C.) The guy in the Deep Dive video (Riku?)
D.) BHK

Wasnt there two people with keyblades in the deep dive video?
I believe that sora's and mickey's are the originals. BHK can use them because he's related to sora, and the guy from DD is riku, but i still dont know how come he can use them.

Koda

Website
koda.bloo-roll.net
Well, Because he was the orignal Keyblade master chosen by the Keyblade ....
It says so in the game, but he opend his heart to darkness... I think this has been said a million times,

But That still dosent explain how he can wield them does it? And he dual wielded, and when "you says you look just like him" in the DD video, mayube the other guy is BHK, since thers another guy with a KB...

Koda

Website
koda.bloo-roll.net
In the Dee pDive Video Riku Says Something along the lines of "He looks Just like you." ( Not in DD, In KH2 Vidoes: And It shows BHK with the order alot and the guy is hooded,) so i figurd it might be BHK in an Order robe... I dunno *Goes to watch video* Ill see if i can find the screen shots.

EDIT: Its in the secret Ending in KH... Where he says that. (another side another story)

Last edited:

Koda

Website
koda.bloo-roll.net
018.jpg

It Looks almost exactly like Sora.. Do you see where im comeing from?

FATE

Awards
Neo Nobody said:
i just thought of somthing if that guy standing on the building in DD is riku the why dident he just use souleater so maybe the one that hast it is not riku sorry if im a little/a lot late on this
that's a mystery everybody is trying to solve. but hey, we can't expect to know everything before the game is released right?

FATE

Awards
J-Mizzle said:
U guys are still thinking too much. Yall are thinking of stuff that is not going to be mentioned at all.
lol...yeah, i guess we do think too much.
but what do you know? tell us J-Mizzle, where do you think the keyblades come from?

helios

Bronze Member
Your theory has a major hole in it if the darkness was taking over and he made a "key" why would he make another if the wielders heart was that powerful? The legend states that the wielder either brings peace to the world or chaos why there are other keys i dont know, but Riku was supposed to be the chosen one not Sora he wouldnt have made a key for Sora.wher keyblades come from its like a mysterious unknown i dont know.

Last edited:

FATE

Awards
helios said:
Your theory has a major hole in it if the darkness was taking over and he made a "key" why would he make another if the wielders heart was that powerful? The legend states that the wielder either brings peace to the world or chaos why there are other keys i dont know, but Riku was supposed to be the chosen one not Sora he wouldnt have made a key for Sora.
I'm not saying he made the key just for sora, it was made for the one of strong heart, and the key chose sora over riku, because he chose darkness ,but thats a whole nother topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back