• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where are you getting your copy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhGamer89

ah ok xD im like what? i didnt think u'd be able to. gamestop doesnt carry japanese versions of games :(

kthundercat

Nope, I wish that they did. But the don't, can you imagine the money that could be saved on shipping if you could buy import from GameStop!?!?!

ansemx18

It's not as easy as you think, really.
First, if you get a slide tool, you need to pop the cover of your PS2 disc tray off. That's the only way it'll work. I popped it off, and everything's ready for FM+ =)

I was actually going to ask you that, how exactly do I pop off the disc tray to make that open hole you put the slide tool into?

KhGamer89

haha! (o and i heard this is the LAST Kingdom hearts game for the ps2 O_O NOOOO!!!)

(not sure how that works dude. i just bought the flip top cover and swap magic and just did it that way. search google about the slide tool thingy. u'll find it :) )

David

KhGamer89

yea most likley have to get a ps3 now XD i dont mind getting one but JEEZ! 600 bucks?!?!?! MEHH! (good thing kh2fm is for the ps2 XD lol XD still havent gotten around to pre-ordering mine :( MEHH!! )

innerlight

(starting to cry) I will most likey be stronge and wait and see if it comes out here....who am I kidding i will probably break and order it too.
Kh 3 better justify my perchase of the ps3 thats all i saying

KhGamer89

(starting to cry) I will most likey be stronge and wait and see if it comes out here....who am I kidding i will probably break and order it too.

yes. im thinking the same thing. now i just have to get a job XD and get money! YES!

innerlight

I dont know about where you live but where I live it wouldnt matter if i took twenty years to get the money for a ps3 becuase theres litterally a freaken million units at the store......... the only thing thats sucks is I have to ask my brother to order it since my computer when to crap

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

If it's anything like KH2, it won't.

^ Most likely...

now I'll have to get a PS3.

Who said the next KH game would DEFINITELY be for the PS3?
Honestly, Nomura's gonna think long and hard before he forces customers to pay $600 USD to buy his game.

I was actually going to ask you that, how exactly do I pop off the disc tray to make that open hole you put the slide tool into?

Some models require you to take off a tiny screw on the bottom of your disc tray (very very tiny) and then pull it off. Mine however, did not have that, so I simply popped it off by pulling. A small (very small) piece of plastic to reinforce it staying on, chipped off, but I put it in a bag, and you can always super-glue that back on if you ever need it (which you probably won't, because, it goes back on even without the little plastic chip)

Instructions

innerlight

thats true its not for sure that it would be on the ps3 but I believe they will because new system they feel they could do alot more with.... and mostly anytime a new system is born the former one dies.
Yeah I shouldnt doubt Nomora hell the first two are gold, so it would be a bunch of crap for them to bring a flop now

innerlight

that true I have one two and I could imagine using the wii remote as my keyblade to take out hartless and nobody.... when i think that i possibly have to pony up 600 bucks for the ps3 just for kh3 my head wants to explode

KhGamer89

XD lol yea but come on! i'll buy a ps3 for kh3!! XD XD haha o well ur head will explode!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back