• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where are you getting your copy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhGamer89

Good news
I got my order at Yesasia today
I should get my game March 31st :3

that's kewl. XD mine should be here that day 2! i hope it doesnt do what it did last year....made me wait like till tuesday or monday for it...it was christmas weekend when it was sent to me...u know kh2 the first one and i didnt get it for a while -_- that made me MADDD!!!!! XD

18 days till kh2fm!!!! HAHAHA!
o yea...my friend FOUND a version of kh2fm like a demo? he got to play parts of the game just not all of it o_O dont understand that but w/e XD haha.
i thought it was funny. XD
o yea is urs coming UPS or DHL?

KhGamer89

Uhhh UPS I believe.

He played a demo?
Rofl. He lies.
i dont think he's lying. he dont lie so. idk how he got it but. O_O
yea i pray mine is being shipped UPS 2. because DHL doesnt ship on saturday i dont think XD im not sure XD so.
MORE PEOPLE NEED TO BUY IT XD!

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
KhGamer.....>_>
If there was a demo
It would have been all over the KH sites, just like when the KH2 commercial hit the U.S.
There have been people who come here and say they have KH3 knight of the keybladerz lololol and we're supposed to believe it? xD

KhGamer89

KhGamer.....>_>
If there was a demo
It would have been all over the KH sites, just like when the KH2 commercial hit the U.S.
There have been people who come here and say they have KH3 knight of the keybladerz lololol and we're supposed to believe it? xD

if i can get proof i will! XD but it could be hard so XD LOL XD MWAHAHA! he's a user on here so...

Josh

Silver Member
ebgames..............when it releases here CUZ IM MAKING THEM RELEASE IT HERE!!! xD

KhGamer89

XD im sure it will be released in america XD i cant wait!!!! ahahha!!! im so excited. although my friend isnt getting it from japan like i thought he was going to. -_- meh.

Little_Red

betch.
if it comes out in america, i'll probably buy it off overstock.com or at wal-mart (not shipping it to my house)

KhGamer89

i would think walmart would be cheaper. XD but there's a article on 1up.com that says kh2fm is coming to america IN THE END OF 2007! XD i love it!

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
i would think walmart would be cheaper. XD but there's a article on 1up.com that says kh2fm is coming to america IN THE END OF 2007! XD i love it!

ROFL

Square-Enix Representative:
"All the magazines, articles, and websites stating this is purely speculation. There is no official confirmation of an international release. If I hear something, I'll let you know."

Enjoy your false hopes.

KhGamer89

ROFL

Square-Enix Representative:
"All the magazines, articles, and websites stating this is purely speculation. There is no official confirmation of an international release. If I hear something, I'll let you know."

Enjoy your false hopes.

i'll enjoy them :) dont worry. i truly believe it'll be coming to the USA XD hahaha! YES
XD it'll be coming dont worry :) XD WMAHAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back