• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where are you buying your copy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Where do you plan to buy your copy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Midnight releases do not exist to my family, so there's no way I can get it until it's a more "reasonable" time.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
My family has only ever gone to midnight movie releases, but with my parents working all day and going to bed after ten its impossible for me to go anywhere that's not within walking distance. If shopko or family video had it at midnight, I'd jump, but nowhere else.

And it's extra hard since I'm the only person in my family who's touched a video game after seven years old.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Wait, I'm confused. Don't we get that special art book by pre-ordering?

I'm still deciding whether or not to pick up the game. I took a hiatus from the series to avoid 3D spoilers, but it made me lose interest in the series. I may purchase to replay KH I as it is the only game that I haven't replayed since my initial playthrough. Will most likely buy it at GameStop.

State

Awards
Wait, I'm confused. Don't we get that special art book by pre-ordering?

I'm still deciding whether or not to pick up the game. I took a hiatus from the series to avoid 3D spoilers, but it made me lose interest in the series. I may purchase to replay KH I as it is the only game that I haven't replayed since my initial playthrough. Will most likely buy it at GameStop.
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX for PlayStation 3 | GameStop

Yes, you do. :>

Sir

I'm not getting it, but if I did, probably where the best pre-order bonus would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back