• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where are you buying your copy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Where do you plan to buy your copy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
So, we know this game will be coming out like later later for us in NA and other regions... But I was wondering where are you planning to buy? If you bought imported, where? I ALWAYS buy my games from Gamestop! And if this price is right...($40!) I'm def going to be purchasing this beauty!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
For me, I preordered the game on Amazon. It would be nice if they revealed some kind of surprise preorder bonus.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Probably from Amazon. I used to purchase all my games at Gamestop but I rarely have time to go there anymore.

But I guess it depends on whether there will be any preorder bonuses or bundles.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
For my english copy, I will pre-order it from ozgameshop.com.
They have copies of games for so much cheaper than the rest of the Australian market.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I'll probably buy it on release day at Game, that's if it doesn't have any preorder bonuses.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
HD Remasters (not HD remakes) are always priced at $39.99 in North America because it is part of Sony's budgeted game line.

That said, I am probably going to buy it from Amazon unless one or the other announces some special pre-order bonus (I'm hoping if there is a pre-order bonus, all retailers have the same thing.) I don't like buying games from GameStop anymore, mainly because I don't go to them as often as I used to and because I usually get a better deal from ordering on Amazon.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i always get my stuff from gamestop, i get a little discount and gs rewards points.

and a preorder bonus is always nice (dat ps3 theme)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I will preorder mine depending on the pre-order bonuses. I hope SE doesn't put us through pre-order hell again like they did with FFXIII-2 and that game's numerous options for pre-orders because that makes things really difficult to choose between. However, if they have a really good pre-order bonus at one as opposed to others, I'll get it there. If they all have the same pre-order bonus then I'll preorder mine at whichever store is going to have a midnight opening ^_^

Gram

Banned
Awards
I usually get my games at Gamestop but in the few cases what I wanted wasn't in a store I go to Amazon.com.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
It depends on where I can get it for the best price but I usually get me games from Gamestop. Even when it releases I probably won't get it anytime soon though.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I have it pre-ordered at EB Games currently.

DarkAngelus23

Banned
I bought my imported copy from Amazon. I paid Triple the $$$ but it was worth it. I also preordered my US Copy with GameStop.

I also doubt there will be any Preorder Bonuses.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I bought my imported copy from Amazon. I paid Triple the $$$ but it was worth it. I also preordered my US Copy with GameStop.

There have been pre-order bonuses for Days (poster), BBS (PSP decals), Re:coded (stickers), and DDD (AR cards) so it's entirely possible that there will be one for 1.5.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

There was the 7-Eleven preorder bonus in Japan. They received a special 1.5 PS3 theme. Then each first print copy of the game came with a special code for Kingdom Hearts chi. And if you ordered from the Square Enix eSTORE you got an additional card.

It's very possible for us to get something.

Considering Square Enix's latest efforts to deliver special things to fans outside of Japan, we might see something special be it that theme people who ordered from 7-Eleven got or some postcards/stickers/etc.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Really, the decision rests upon the best preorder content (if it's anything I genuinely value, versus something I think will just become clutter), and if there isn't any, I hunt for bargain prices. Now I typically, I purchase from an online venue, but there have been extremely rare cases I didn't want to wait for it to be shipped.

DDD I bought from Newegg, but if Gamestop pulled anything out of their hats like the sweet posters I got from the original Kingdom Hearts release, I would absolutely buy from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back