• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

when's TGS 2005?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
biglipsxi said:
it starts the 25 i think of this month

I think you're getting it confused with the Square enix party thing, which is happening at the end of this month...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Just a little info on the Square Enix party 2005:

Square-Enix Party 2005
July 30 2005 - July 31 2005
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Japanese Standard Time)

This event is for the public and admission is as follows:

-1000 Yen (about $8-10 USD) + Tax

-Young Children (Non-Students) are admitted free with an accompaniment of a Family Member with a paid-admission.

Game Area- Playable up-to-date versions of KH2 and FF12.

Image Exhibition- There's going to be one... lol. Expect concept art of various games, like obviously, KH2. Hey, that's how we first saw Zexion and Marluxia if I recall corrrectly, so who knows what will be revealed here.

Mega Theatre- KH2 will be shown here, unconfirmed what it will be. Hopefully it's the 2nd E3 trailer. I don't see why not when it's so close to release in Japan.

Merchandise – A Kingdom Hearts II Ring, made of Silver 925, will be available for purchase for 9000 Yen + 9450 Yen Tax! (About $164 USD)

KH2_Ring.jpg
Signifigance of the ring? I do not know, but I'm gonna try and find it on Ebay:D

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
im gonna ask my mom for 4,0000 doller's! 10 buck' for the ticket's like 1000 doller's for the ticket and the rest for a bout a thousand ring's for me and my friend's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back