• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When you think about death...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Twilight

When you think about death, what thoughts come to mind? What feelings do you have? What things do you see? Ect.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Fear.
I fear death more than anything. The thought of dying really scares me and it brings to mind religion and whatnot. I believe in god and my religion plays a strong part in influencing that fear.
I'm still unsure of the existence in heaven and hell and stuff but the thought of eternal darkness or just not existing scares me even more.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Death scares the living **** outta me. I'm really superstitious, so when things get really good for me I start getting really scared that the next day I'm going to die a tragic, climatical death.

As for the afterlife, I could care less. I die, then something happens. Whether I recieve some kinda of holy judgment, or float around in nothingness. Makes no differance to me

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I don't really intend to die soon, so my thoughts have been largely distanced from my own death.

I'm not really as afraid of it as a lot of people seem to be. When it happens, it happens.

[that's not trying to make me sound fearless, it's true]

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Eternal damnation for my sins. Well, if I believed in that sort of stuff coming out of a merciful God. Hell isn't exactly a rehabilitation center.

Disappointment. Death is lame in that you can only accomplish so much in one life. I intend to get as much out of this one before its abruptly ended, and even if I do manage to do everything I want to do, I'll still be pissed to be dead. It ends anything more I could do.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I don't really fear death. I mean I fear like, the dying part anyway. After death, I don't fear. I don't believe in heaven or hell so, I'm not so much worried. Doesn't mean I don't believe in something that could happen.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
This might sound werid but I don't really care or even think about when I die beacuse I know I'm not going to die any time soon I have way to many things to do in my life and lots of people to be around and I'm not gonna let death stop me. But I did start to think about death when my friend died this year and now when I do think about death I just become kinda content with it thinking that when I do die whenever it happens I know that I can't change it so I'll just be ok with it knowing that everyones gonna die one day but I'll be content on how I lived and hope that I'm remberd when I leave this world and everyone that knew me can rember the good times and just hope that I died for a good casue or at least on my own terms.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
How do you know you wont die from some horrible accident? We dont know when we die but we do now that were going to die. There's so much I want to do in life that I don't think one lifetime is enough. It never is enough and never will be even if I was given 10 lifetimes.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Just as a related question, how many of you would take immortality if it were offered?

Does your fear of death go that far?

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Just as a related question, how many of you would take immortality if it were offered?

Does your fear of death go that far?

I would definitely go for immortality, in fact, If there is a way of lasting forever then I'm definitely going to find it.
I'd rather end my own life after I'm fed up of it and had my fill than live with the knowledge that every moment could be my last.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I would definitely go for immortality, in fact, If there is a way of lasting forever then I'm definitely going to find it.
I'd rather end my own life after I'm fed up of it and had my fill than live with the knowledge that every moment could be my last.

How about assuming that you couldn't die, ever.

Would you still take it?

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
How about assuming that you couldn't die, ever.

Would you still take it?

I probably would, even if I ended up eventually being driven to insanity from being alive that long and watching so many people die... But eh... I'd love to watch the world change and see all the damage were causing to this planet with my own eyes... ^_^

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I probably would, even if I ended up eventually being driven to insanity from being alive that long and watching so many people die... But eh... I'd love to watch the world change and see all the damage were causing to this planet with my own eyes... ^_^

So would I. The price of my loved ones dying would pale in comparison to the knowledge I could acquire.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
So would I. The price of my loved ones dying would pale in comparison to the knowledge I could acquire.
Exactly.
The thought of all the time in the world to be able to learn so much...
I could learn all of the languages, lead so many lives. ^_^
It would be amazing...
The thought of not being able to do all of that is what scares me the most about death.

xZora

This might sound kind of weird, but I'm looking forward to death. I want to know if there's something beyond it, and if there's not, then that's fine too. It would be a relief, actually.

Definitely not me ... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back