• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When will we see story updates? (English version)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

appleboy82791

Awards
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone had insight as to when we will be seeing story updates for the English version of KHUX. Will we see updates just as quickly as the Japanese version? If that's the case we will probably always be 6 or 7 months behind the Japanese KHUX. Or do you guys think we may be accelerated a bit and eventually catch up to the Japanese version?

SaoriTsukiyaori

I really hope we don't have to wait more than a week for updates...I've already finished the main storyline quests.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
in may the first upade will happen when dont know may be first week but i don't know

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone had insight as to when we will be seeing story updates for the English version of KHUX. Will we see updates just as quickly as the Japanese version? If that's the case we will probably always be 6 or 7 months behind the Japanese KHUX. Or do you guys think we may be accelerated a bit and eventually catch up to the Japanese version?

It's hard to judge what they'll do until we see the contents of the first update, and unfortunately we don't even know when that will be. NA PR has only been promoting the game so far and hasn't released any new information about it since launch, which is hard to get used to when compared to how JP PR works with the game.

I would say, set your expectations at monthly story updates for now. If it's less than that, then that's great. JP version updates with 25 or 50 story quests on the first Thursday of each month so it's possible NA version will get more quests each time to catch up, but who knows?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I'd imagine they'd want to keep a bit of a buffer between the NA and Japan versions so they have time to translate/localize new quests.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'd imagine they'd want to keep a bit of a buffer between the NA and Japan versions so they have time to translate/localize new quests.

Agreed, though the current amount is completely unnecessary :p So I hope we get a bit more for a while at least.

Sorakh212

Awards
I've heard May is rumored/supposed to be the first major update but nothing is confirmed yet. I just hope it's on a semi regular basis at least with a decent amount of content.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Jumping on the update hypetrain. Whoohoo!
(Never mind that I've barely completed more than half the current quests as of now, ha)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Chirithy dies at 250

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
gee thank sign lol by the way
Spoiler Spoiler Show
by the way sign was it in the 300 range we meet ephemera right plus what event number was the witch boss

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
gee thank sign lol by the way
Spoiler Spoiler Show

just having some fun 8D

by the way sign was it in the 300 range we meet ephmera right?

Ephemera is introduced in Quest 362. We still have a ways to go.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Hopefully then i'll be tough enough; the good thing about this is more medals. Been slowly going back and trying to do all objectives that I can since that seems to be the best way to get Myrthil Shards and avatar medals; thought I was going to need some full star medals eventually. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back