• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When Sora realizes he has so many people connected to him and how many lookalikes he has...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabala011

Well...to be serious (at least as serious as one can get when talking about a Disney/Square Enix video game) I think Sora would already know and wouldn't be so shocked. Sora seems to usually know the answers to questions subconsciously. Like with Roxas. And I'm sure if Sora went into a dream state right now, he would know who Ven is.

But if they make Sora naive again, he most like will go "WAT? WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE ME! IGNORE THE FACT THAT I SHARE MY HEART WITH VEN AND KNOW THAT YOU ARE HIS DARKNESS. BUT WHY MEEEEEE?"

Or he will be kinda like "o_o" and have a memory moment inside of his heart.

But I mostly see him being very calm about it.

He might be calmer now, but he's still an idiot. I mean, he was the last person to figure out who Roxas was and put 2 and 2 together...well, maybe it took Goofy a bit longer, but that's understandable. Sora even had to ask for help...

Sora: "Hey! Why's everyone been calling me Roxas?"
Riku: "Because, Sora. He's your Nobody."
Sora: "My Nobody!? But I never turned into a--ohh, that's right." *lightbulb!*

And also, he's got a ton of look-alikes/clones/Nobodies that he technically shares some part of himself with. He's like an organ donor!

Sora (Himself.)
AntiSora from KH1 Neverland
Roxas
Xion
Ventus
Vanitas
Data Sora
Namine...? (What exactly IS she anyway? She appeared in Castle Oblivion, which is the Land of Departure where Ventus sleeps, because of Kairi's heart coming from Sora's body, but returns to Kairi at the end of KH2. I smell a plothole.)

Bottom line? Everyone in KH is sorabasically, even if they have demtits.

sleepfast

Website
myspace.com
I'm sure Roxas would react the same way - if he were to see Ventus. I'm sure he'd be even more pissed off saying as how, "I am me, nobody else!"

He sure was pissed in that scene. ROFL.

Oh, and Sora.. I'm sure it's nothing new to him.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
He might be calmer now, but he's still an idiot. I mean, he was the last person to figure out who Roxas was and put 2 and 2 together...well, maybe it took Goofy a bit longer, but that's understandable. Sora even had to ask for help...

Yet again I say Sora knew subconsciously that Roxas was a part of him. He said his name when he saw the picture. They just made Sora really dumb in KH2.

Sora was much brighter in KH1 and it seems he was a bright kid in BBS as well since he did have a heart-to-heart with Ven..though he probably thought it was his imagination.

Sora: "Hey! Why's everyone been calling me Roxas?"
Riku: "Because, Sora. He's your Nobody."
Sora: "My Nobody!? But I never turned into a--ohh, that's right." *lightbulb!*

I blame that slip up with his just-reconnected memories. And on the writers for making him an idiot.

And also, he's got a ton of look-alikes/clones/Nobodies that he technically shares some part of himself with. He's like an organ donor!

Sora (Himself.)
AntiSora from KH1 Neverland
Roxas
Xion
Ventus
Vanitas
Data Sora
Namine...? (What exactly IS she anyway? She appeared in Castle Oblivion, which is the Land of Departure where Ventus sleeps, because of Kairi's heart coming from Sora's body, but returns to Kairi at the end of KH2. I smell a plothole.)

She is the essence of nothing. She isn't a real Nobody, but a true Nothing. Made of a piece of a body and the essence of a person's heart, and barely clings to existence.

Not really a plothole. That is why we have the mystery of CO. Partly to serve as the way to figure out why Namine is special and why she was born in CO rather than Twilight Town like the rest of the Org13.

Bottom line? Everyone in KH is sorabasically, even if they have demtits.

Pretty much!

αsiя

space coke
**NEW INFORMATION**

Just recently Nomura just confirmed that Sora is also my mom

Im in shock

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Of course he'll be very surprised at first, then I guess he'll eventually get used to it. :p

Last edited:
Z

Zulkir

oh well Sora~ Look on the bright side~ Kairi gets a Sora and so does Riku~

Oh dear, I can only imagine in horror what the fanclub section is gonna do once bbs is not considered spoiler-ish.

Mitchman

why does vanitas look like sora anyways? i still dont get it. :O
Ventus being reborn on the same day of sora's birth had his darkness extracted as well, and thus the end result was the birth and rebirth got connected with that exact thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back