• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When Sora realizes he has so many people connected to him and how many lookalikes he has...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SRB2Unleashed

How will he react? Betcha he'll crap his pants, then pee his pants, then puke, then bleed in 19 different places etc. Or he'll just be amazed. Or knowing KH, he'll just panic and pass out.sorabasically

Z

Zulkir

He knows he's connected, but he'll probably have a strong WTF moment if he ever sees vanitas's face.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
He's going to freak out when he dicovers that he and five or six others are the exact same person.

Z

Zulkir

Lol

Vanitas: *Slowly takes off his helmet* welcome to your end...Sora...I am....DARTH SORA!.

n6ubly.jpg

Mariolee

Sora: "So...all these people have been inside me...my heart...this whole time?"

Ven: "Yeah, and you ran out of booze."

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
It's really amazing that characters can have the exact same hair style 10 years apart...

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
∞;4772752 said:
He's going to freak out when he dicovers that he and five or six others are the exact same person.
"KH is soras story"

which appearantly includes Ven, Roxas, Xion, and Vanitas, too

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I've had the same hair style for 20 years(buzz).

But 2 different people from different time periods with every last strand of hair in the exact place? I wonder if their hair is genetic or something... does genetics even matter. Probably not... /tired

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Well, considering Nomura is a lazy designer, someone have to create plot devices to cover up his shortcomings when Nomura drunk on his biru and sake.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I think Vanitas would have fun taunting Sora about the identical faces. I can even hear his creepy laughter.

"Haa ha hahaha"

Z

Zulkir

Sora was never much of a composed brainiac (tbh he sounded kinda stupid in KH2, he didn't even wonder what happened to HALF of organization "THIRTEEN").

So yeah, him stabbing himself in the face is plausible.

chibi_vanitas_unmasked_by_ps2105.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back