• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When I reload, some cards go away for that battle, why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Hi guys, I just got Kingdom hearts COM(my family's not so wealthy), and it's fun, but whenever I reload my cards, some cards, like my cloud cards and fire cards, go away for that battle, why?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You did miss something

Leon told you in the tutorial the when you Stack 3 cards together to do a sleight, the 1 of those 3 cards's goes away for that battle

And by the way, the man in the cloak who gave you a tuorial on how to fight, wasn't Axel, he was someone else

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Or you've been using Premium cards which disappear after one use...which is why they have a lower CP...

Dr. Stoopid

Funny thing, when I played it I didn't notice til the very end that premium cards go away, cuz when you use a sleight, the 2nd and 3rd card stay even if they are premium, and my deck was always based on nothing but sleights.

Then I found out that a certain boss was too resistant to sleights, made an all premium non-slate deck and realized my whole deck disappeared.

ansem_the_wise

Can't you just use a mega-potion or hi-potion to recover even the premium cards?

I often placed a block of heal/potion stacks for fast heals and cards.

Vin

Bronze Member
when u use sleights u lose a card every time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back