• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When does the English Official site come out for KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Not anytime soon would be the closet to an actual date. :/ Sorry.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
that is pure stupidity on their part. does anyone remember the original kh site? it was up like months b4 the game came out, it had previews and that damned contest which kurt zisa won to have his name as a boss. so why isnt the site just easily translated and thrown over here

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Nah, the game wont be released in US till at least next year. So they dont need to make an English site at all yet...

We have to wait at least 3 months if you aks me.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
well you know what i dont understand?? resident evil 4 (i think) came out here first and i think metal gear solid 3 did too? so why cant we get kh2 at the same time or even earlier than japan. because it is proven that kh1 did better in sales here than in japan so why would u treat ur best customers like they r less important, hmmmm?????

sillypieman

Please don't request that Squenix does anything else. I would rather them do nothing but focus on KH2, no sleep, no food, just constantly working until it is done. I AM DYING I NEEEEEEEEEEEEED THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back