• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

when do u get final form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
it is only obtained when certain conditions are met... Have donald and goofy in your party while you do the master form and going against nobodies alright?

keybladealex

A lot of people get it at different times. I had to level all my other forms up all the way they would go without it (like 5, i think). Some get it the first time the transform into a drive after that fight. Other get it in the second fight with Xemnas. Some, like Way, get it during the Xigbar fight. It varies and just keep trying. Here's how to do that:

When you transform, stay close to a savepiont and when you are about to transform back, exit to the world map. Here are the best locations to level up each form.
Valor: Anywhere-Duh
Wisdom: The World that Never Was- Right after Bextwixt and Between
Master: Land of Dragons- King's Throne Room (Don't know official name)
Final (Once you get it): The World that Never Was- Where Ansem the Wise (real one) 'dies'

Hope this helps.

keybladealex

I assume you are talking about for the Master Form. Here's a list of how to level each one up so that it's easy to understand because I didn't understand either the first time I played.

Valor: Each blow landed. 1/2 a point for each it with a Keyblade. Since you have two, you have to hit once with each to get a point.
Wisdom: Each Heartless defeated. One point for each. Shadows earn you one and Large Bodies earn you one, so go for Shadows where I said before.
Master: Each orb is one point. Answer: The orbs are the little yellow orbs that fill you drive gauge when you need it. That is why the horse-things in the LoD is good because you get three points for each large orb and one point for a small one.
Final: World that Never Was. Where I said before.

Hope this helps too.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I never understood leveling up drives umm the menu says getting orbs but from where?

It depends on what drives.

Valor Form - the more hits you get on an enemy, the more it levels up
Wisdom Form - The more Heartless you kill
Master Form - The most drive-orbs collected (the yellow balls)
Final Form - The more Nobodies you kill

GriffinB

The best leveling technique for me for Final Form (since that's what most people have trouble with) is to go to Naught's Skyway in TWTNW and use firaga over and over again.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
It depends on what drives.

Valor Form - the more hits you get on an enemy, the more it levels up
Wisdom Form - The more Heartless you kill
Master Form - The most drive-orbs collected (the yellow balls)
Final Form - The more Nobodies you kill
Really, I never noticed that. I just went and killed everything in sight lol

keybladealex

It's true. I was playing Beast's Castle today and looked at how many I need to level it up and it said 24. So, I went into the boss battle and counted...and counted. I got to 48 before it said I leveled up. I also nearly ran out of bars, too.

xeras

For master go to underworld then go to the room to the right there were be a total of three red things and two spike ball things in the room after you get there orbs go into a tournament and then quit amd do it all over again

kh=epicness

i recommend underworld cup ( 1 tht fills drive guage ) start 1st match go to master form and if it didnt work redo untill u get it i do it every play through and it take about 10 15 min tops good luck

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
Most of the time you get it by going into master form when you fight xigbar.

You can obtain final form anytime while or after beating Xigbar.

I used master gorm against Braig(Xigbar) to dodge thos bullets that he make when he goes invincible twice and that didnt happen so I have to level all my forms to five and hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back