• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When did they use Fate of the Unknown?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
In the secret video of Birth By Sleep, the soundtrack used was Fate of the Unknown. Did they use this version anywhere in the actual game? I know they remixed part of it for the boss fight against Terranort of Aqua, but did they ever use the normal version?

Samhain

Bronze Member
nope.
its so odd. this game has thebest music but they forgot 1 of the most best epic songs

they HAVE to put fate of the unknown in the NA edit version when TAV battle MX and Vanitas like in the secret video. since some things are gonna be censored...I BET they at least have to put fate of the unknown for the na version.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Yeah, I was looking all over youtube for a scene where they used it, and they didn't even use it in the obvious place - the battle against MX and Vanitas!

Negative

Parts of Fate of the Unknown are in different songs, like Terra's theme and Aqua's theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back