• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When did Roxas appear?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Roxas, by that point, KNEW what he was. And he trsuted he wouldn't disappear. Remember, Namine told him that he wouldn't. So he trusted her. He always wanted to know who he was and why the Keyblade chose him.

He got his answers and knew he HAD to do the RIGHT thing. And so he did.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Well, you might be right.
I dunno, I just had the feeling that Roxas didn't like this whole thing.
Which I kinda confirmed when he fought Sora, which I thought he was fighting him to the death, so he could be alive again?

But in the end, yer probably right.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I agree. I also feel that fight was Roxas trying to take control. But make note, he still openly bonded with Sora in the beginning. Really that entire fight is MEANT for us to speculate and come to our OWN conclusion.

Some believe it was so Roxas could test Sora. I think it was a fight for control. Roxas was angry. By that time in the game, Roxas had seen his friend, Axel, die. He saw the people that he believed so long to be his friends not even know who he was.

So he wanted a way to come back. A way to take control. And so he fought Sora. But then he realized that Sora was the one who was meant to exist. And the fight somehow proved something to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back