• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When did Roxas appear?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

a. pikachu

Website
a-pikachu.deviantart.com
When did Roxas appear ...?

When did Roxas appear and join Organization XIII? I know he was created when Sora became heartless and stuff, but I'm not exactly clear on the part when Roxas joined the Org. Did he sort of appear to the Org when Sora was in the pod?

And did he start wandering about when he was first created, way back then in KH1?

Last edited:

The_Way_To_Dawn

It never really is said, but I want to think Roxas managed t o move covertly enough with Xemnas to have joined during CoM. It is said he's the newest member, and that would mean that it would probably be near the ending of that game, asthat isn't until when Riku obtained the cloak we saw him fight Roxas in. So, probably at the end of CoM, during the year Sora was sleeping in the pod at the latest. As for his wondering, I just figure it's something he'd worried about all his existance, and as such, never moved to find out exactly until he met Axel. I suppose it was because eh was afraid he'd have no one to come back to provided his true birth wasn't too empowering. Good question, though.

Whispered.Hope

It was probably at the end of CoM. If Xenmas had Roxas, he wouldn't need Sora. And Roxas was approached by the XIII Order and joined that way.

a. pikachu

Website
a-pikachu.deviantart.com
EDIT: i was reading wikipedia and there it says that when they arrived at Twilight Town in CoM, Vexen says to Sora that it's a place that his other heart knows. If this is true, then Roxas would've appeared by then. Following that, Roxas probably appeared in Twilight Town and encountered Hayner, Pence and Olette while he was there, right?

...can Nobodies do that?

Cynel

Ocean Avenue, the corner of Cherry Street
Website
cxastrife.blogspot.com
a. pikachu said:
EDIT: i was reading wikipedia and there it says that when they arrived at Twilight Town in CoM, Vexen says to Sora that it's a place that his other heart knows. If this is true, then Roxas would've appeared by then. Following that, Roxas probably appeared in Twilight Town and encountered Hayner, Pence and Olette while he was there, right?

...can Nobodies do that?

From what i understand, Roxas is Sora's nobody, a Nobody can't be seen, right? and since Sora's sleeping inside the eggy thingie, some part of Sora are stored(or something like that) to Roxas cuz he is his Nobody, that's why he's been having memories of Sora (the scenes where Sora's with Kairi...etc.), so, it means, a part of Roxas is human (Sora), that's why he can interact with his friends, and it's the only way he can be seen, or touched.

i explain dully, sorry to disappoint you, a.pikachu, but i hope you understand!

Whispered.Hope

Well, Roxas did first appear as soon as Sora became a Heartless. That is why Vexen had said that, because Roxas appeared in Twilight Town when he was created. I don't think he joined the Order until after CoM, though, when their attempts to get Sora failed and they had to rely on Roxas. This is what I meant above xP

I'd like to think that Roxas did encounter Hayner, Pence, and Olette during his time in Twilight Town. And Nobodies can be seen o_O; At least, that's what I always thought. They are the bodies left behind, after all. They have substance.

BlaZinbritt11588

wait.....so whats the deal with roxas in the beginning? is he really there with his friends? is that really twilight town? do hanyer, pence, and olette really know who roxas is? they didn't seem too worried when he dissappeared. what happened EXACTLY to roxas when sora's pod was opened? i am so .confused. oh yeah, and i haven't finished the game yet, im almost there, just have to beat the final boss. and if all of this is going to be explained after i beat the final boss, dont tell me.but right now im confused as heck

Kilika

roxas was first found in the real twilight town before he joined the orginization

Oh yea. haha. My bad. But I don't think he befriended Hayner Pence and Ollette or anyone else during his time there. I think most of his Twilight Town life was built up in the fake Twilight Town.

Kilika

i think it was hayner but one of the three said that they thought they have seen sora before so i think that they did meet roxas

Marluxia Diablos

Yup. When Roxas first appeared, it was in Twilight Town. But then he was whisked away by Xemnas and became the thirteenth member of The Organization.(It HAS been bothering me though...What was the Organization called before Roxas? Organization XII? That is just... lame.) However, it remains to be seen if when Sora visited his "memory" of Twilight Town whether Roxas was in the Original or the Copy town.

Kilika

maybe there were other previous members and when those guys were taken out of the picture the org. got new members

I think Roxas was born the moment Sora became a heartless. That would give enough time for Xemnas to find and recruit him, while Sora deals with Xehanort's heartless and the events of KH1.
By the time CoM started, Roxas was already part of the Organization, which is why Vexen knows the connection between Twilight Town and Sora.
Some people say why do they need Sora then, if they already have Roxas? I say they don't need Sora. Xemnas' plan was to use Roxas till the end to gather hearts. Marluxia, being the traitor, had other ideas but couldn't do anythign without a keyblade wielder. So he needs Sora. Xemnas' only used Sora to gather hearts once Roxas had left and rejoined Sora.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Roxas was created when Sora became a Heartless in the Original Kingdom Hearts. At that VERY moment, Roxas came to be. Xemnas then found Roxas in Twilight Town and gave him the name Roxas.

Xemnas obviously knew who Roxas was, which is why he was so obsessed with him joining the Organization. Roxas then decided to join sometime at the end of the first game. It is my belief that Roxas was an Organization Member during COM, not after.

It is BEFORE COM that Roxas decides to join the Organization. Then, at the time Sora is put to sleep, the Keyblade chooses Roxas for the time being. Knowing that Roxas is Sora.

At that time he begins to question his existence. He wants to know why the Keyblade has suddenly chosen him, so he leaves the Organization to go in search of who he IS, and just who was his Nobody.

Last edited:

BlaZinbritt11588

so:

in the prolougue, roxas was growing up in a "fake" twilight town. hayner, pence, and olette NEVER really befriended him. when sora's pod is opened, thats when roxas joined org. 13. right???

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
No.

Roxas was created when Sora became a Heartless in the Original Kingdom Hearts. At that VERY moment, Roxas came to be. Xemnas then found Roxas in Twilight Town and gave him the name Roxas.

Xemnas obviously knew who Roxas was, which is why he was so obsessed with him joining the Organization. Roxas then decided to join sometime at the end of the first game. It is my belief that Roxas was an Organization Member during COM, not after.

It is BEFORE COM that Roxas decides to join the Organization. Then, at the time Sora is put to sleep, the Keyblade chooses Roxas for the time being. Knowing that Roxas is Sora.

At that time he begins to question his existence. He wants to know why the Keyblade has suddenly chosen him, so he leaves the Organization to go in search of who he IS, and just who was his Nobody.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
He was a member of Orginization XIII during the FIRST game. The scene at the very start of Kingdom Hearts II is right after you beat Xemnas in Final Mix.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Inner-Demon said:
No.

man u know ur stuff and thats all true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back