• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When did Roxas appear?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dim_sum_boy

RikeHeroOfDark, so your saying they've merge when they met? Then why does roxas appears in the world that never was to fight sora? How did roxas suddenly remember he is in the orgXIII during that time in the world that never was?

dim_sum_boy

So your saying they've merge when they met? Then why does roxas appears in the world that never was to fight sora? How did roxas suddenly remember he is in the orgXIII during that time in the world that never was?

So which twilgith town is roxas in? Didn't he travel to the real one in order to awaken sora?

If roxas never met hayner, olete and pence then how come hayner says something about have we seen each other or know each other before(something like that, not sure).

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
dim_sum_boy said:
RikeHeroOfDark, so your saying they've merge when they met? Then why does roxas appears in the world that never was to fight sora? How did roxas suddenly remember he is in the orgXIII during that time in the world that never was?
yes but they didnt fully merge because roxas didnt do it willingly................thats why roxas appears in the world that never to test sora and to see if he is strong enough to take on the org and, my belief, to see if he can gain full control...............after that they fully merge............and roxas remembered he was in the org. during the final fight against axel(thats why he could summon his keyblades again)
who knows i think when u first fight xemnas in KH final mix he was originaly their to get soras nobody after he became a heartless
no xemnas appeared to test sora's strength...........he even tells roxas he has met his other half................

dim_sum_boy

Ok, another question. Which twilight town is roxas in? Fake right? What twightlight town is SORA in? real one? if true then how was roxas able to meet up with sora?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
dim_sum_boy said:
Ok, another question. Which twilight town is roxas in? Fake right? What twightlight town is SORA in? real one? if true then how was roxas able to meet up with sora?
how can i put this..................umm roxas never really met sora..........he fused with a didgital sora and then somehow DiZ transferred that over to the real sora..................thats why you see his pod open twice..............

dim_sum_boy

quoted from RikuHeroOfDark "thats why you see his pod open twice"

really? I must of forgot that they showed a the scene with the pod opened twice.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
dim_sum_boy said:
quoted from RikuHeroOfDark "thats why you see his pod open twice"

really? I must of forgot that they showed a the scene with the pod opened twice.
first they show roxas walk up to the pod and it opens..............then it goes and donald and goofy wake up then soras pod opens(again) and sora wakes up(and jiminy)

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I havent really been readin, but this is how I sum it up....

Okay, Im guessin, Roxas joined the Org. sometime near the end of KH1...in an Ansem report, it said he encountered Xemnas in Twilight Town *Im guessin the real one* and Xemnas let him join because he could wield the keyblade....I guess Roxas wanted to understand why he was chosen by the keyblade,, so he left...

around the same time, Riku and Diz met in Twilight Town....If Im correct, Diz said that in order to complete Sora, he needed Roxas. When Riku went to get Roxas, he lost a fight with him, but the second time, he used the power of darkness and gained Xehanorts form...Then Riku *still in Xehanorts form* took Roxas to Twilight Town, and Diz turned him into data with a new personality and sent him to a simulated town...that why he didnt remember anythin....he was given a new personality, to keep him at bay until Sora would awaken from the pod...

is that about right???

a. pikachu

Website
a-pikachu.deviantart.com
wait, about that meeting between DiZ and Riku, and the Deep Dive fight -- when did THAT happen? after Riku's side in CoM?

AND if Roxas was a member during CoM, and Twilight Town was erected due to Sora's other half's memories, shouldn't Sora and Roxas be fused for that to happen?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
a. pikachu said:
wait, about that meeting between DiZ and Riku, and the Deep Dive fight -- when did THAT happen? after Riku's side in CoM?

AND if Roxas was a member during CoM, and Twilight Town was erected due to Sora's other half's memories, shouldn't Sora and Roxas be fused for that to happen?
that happened between kh2 and CoM......before kh2 but after CoM

BlaZinbritt11588

Oathkeeper01 said:
I havent really been readin, but this is how I sum it up....

Okay, Im guessin, Roxas joined the Org. sometime near the end of KH1...in an Ansem report, it said he encountered Xemnas in Twilight Town *Im guessin the real one* and Xemnas let him join because he could wield the keyblade....I guess Roxas wanted to understand why he was chosen by the keyblade,, so he left...

around the same time, Riku and Diz met in Twilight Town....If Im correct, Diz said that in order to complete Sora, he needed Roxas. When Riku went to get Roxas, he lost a fight with him, but the second time, he used the power of darkness and gained Xehanorts form...Then Riku *still in Xehanorts form* took Roxas to Twilight Town, and Diz turned him into data with a new personality and sent him to a simulated town...that why he didnt remember anythin....he was given a new personality, to keep him at bay until Sora would awaken from the pod...

is that about right???

oh my god. you are a savior. i understand EVERYTHING now. (after going through the prolougue again and reading your analysis)

edit: oops. not quite. lol. umm, another question. what happened when sora awakened from the pod? 1. i know he is back to normal, but i know they needed roxas to do it. what did they need roxas for EXACTLY? what did he have?what happened to roxas as soon as sora's opd is opened??? MY GOD! THIS GAME IS GIVING ME A HEADACHE AND MAKING ME LOSE PRECIOUS SLEEP TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT!! IT SHOULD BE RATED E-50!!!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
uhh...lets see, Roxas is half of Sora.....in order for Sora to be fully complete, Roxas and Sora must be one!! Im not exactly sure what happened to Roxas after the pod opened...all I know is that Sora heard Roxas's voice and then he woke up....but Im not 100% sure what happened to him though...

also, everythin in the openin makes sense to me now....at first I had no idea what Xehanort *or Riku* meant when he said "Is it really that hard to make a beach?" and Diz replied " We'd be giving the enemy another entry point." Finally I understand, his simulated town that he kept Roxas in was...limited I guess....so Xehanort took his money so he couldnt go to the beach...it would be another place where there enemies could get to him...aka Organization XIII!

just felt like sayin that....its so good to have all this in my brain...:D

Last edited:

*KHgirl*

Oathkeeper01 said:
also, everythin in the openin makes sense to me now....at first I had no idea what Xehanort *or Riku* meant when he said "Is it really that hard to make a beach?" and Diz replied " We'd be giving the enemy another entry point." Finally I understand, his simulated town that he kept Roxas in was...limited I guess....so Xehanort took his money so he couldnt go to the beach...it would be another place where there enemies could get to him...aka Organization XIII!

What part was that??? Is that in Japenese game??? Or is that after 2nd fight w/ Demyx??? Srry not that far yet. I really need to beat the game. Too many questions!

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Roxas=Fake Twilight Town after he is captured by Diz and Riku when Riku finally was able to defeat him in "Ansem Form"
^I'm pretty sure that's right.

Sora=REAL Twilight Town. See, when Sora goes there, it's a WORLD. I don't think even Diz is smart enough to create an entire Computer Sim World that would appear in real space.

I got some questions myself.
Namine and Kairi met, right? So why didn't they merge when they grabbed hands?

Namine is VERY powerful, seeing how she can control Sora and such.
I know in COM Marluxia had kidnapped her, but, why didn't Xemnas try and nab her too? She's really powerful...and the Org could seriously have used her help, even if it wasn't willingly.
And why Namine? Why not Kaixri or somethin'?

Whispered.Hope

*KHgirl* said:
What part was that??? Is that in Japenese game??? Or is that after 2nd fight w/ Demyx??? Srry not that far yet. I really need to beat the game. Too many questions!

It happens during Roxas' story. Second or third day, I believe.

Engulfed said:
Namine and Kairi met, right? So why didn't they merge when they grabbed hands?

I'm guessing that in order to merge with their real selves, it has to be in willingness.

I know in COM Marluxia had kidnapped her, but, why didn't Xemnas try and nab her too? She's really powerful...and the Org could seriously have used her help, even if it wasn't willingly.

Wasn't it by order that Namine was captured? To use her so that Xemnas could get Sora? But then betrayals began happening, and people began using each other.

And why Namine? Why not Kaixri or somethin'?

The 'x' in the Nobodies names are only for those who are part of the XIII Order. Since Namine wasn't a part of it, she doesn't have a name like that. Though I doubt it would be as simple as 'Kaixri' if she did get one xP

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Ah, I guess memory throws me off.
I thought Marluxia captured Namine to use her against Sora.

But if Namine and Kairi must merge by willingness,
how did Roxas and Sora kinda-sorta fuse without willngness?

BTW, at the "Memory's Skyscraper" scene, I think that Sora and Roxas saw each other in Sora's heart. I mean, Sora inverted himself into the world of "Awakening", which is in his heart, and fought his 'other half'. So Roxas was inside Sora all along, which is why he cried while saying goodbye to Hayner, and knew suddenly that the blonde haired kid's name was Roxas.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Oh, I thought he really didn't want to.
When we first saw it, my bro and I thought Roxas was gonna try and kill Sora.
I know he says "I think my Summer Vacation is over", but I really think he did NOT wanna "die", or at least that's what he thought.
<Shrugs> I dunno, just my impression. I thought he was really depressed because he knew then that it was all true, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back