• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► When Broken Is Easily Fixed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Here's the next chappieter.

THE NEXT CHAPPIETER: Abandon Your Friends (From Autumn To Ashes)

Gerard fell asleep once more and awoke again once the sun rose. Today's the day they were to infiltrate Tiamona once more. This time he was being joined by the triplets. What puzzled him the most was their nature. They semmed normal, but fighting Ringo had showed him different.

He got up and got ready for the mission. He put on that suit that Sango had made for him. It was unbearably tight. He threw a punch out to get comfortable, but it pulled his whole body into the motion. Over the suit he put on his black slacks, shirt, and red tie. He waved his hair backwards and took a deep breath.

"Alright..." he said. He strapped his guns to his leg holster below his knee and put a gun in his gun holster on his side. He stepped through the door, but before closing it, he noticed something on the table. He picked up a pair of sunglasses and put them on. On the lenses, there was some kind of scope and thermal meter. He smirked and continued.

He stepped into the Queens office where he met Ringo, Sango, Ichigo, and Asuka, eached suited up for the mission. Asuka in a shiny black leather suit, and the triplets in their color coordinated leather suits. Gerard stepped forward and the Queen motioned them to sit. The room grew dark and a hologram had produced images in front of them. "Alright, here's the plan. The five of you will take the helicopter to Tiamona. It will be a short thirty minute ride, but you should get mentally prepared anyway. Now, you will be dropped on the roof. Once on the roof, you have to make your way down three floors and go to the basement where you last met up with the Queen of Tiamona. You, and I will not stress this anymore, have to find out what the Lunacy Fringe is," the queen explained.

"Alright, but if any problems arise?" Gerard asked.

"Don't worry. The five of you are a large group, but knowing Asuka and the triplets, it shouldn't be any problem at all. Please, don't cause anything. I want you all to come back safe. You may be the mercenary, Gerard, but you still are the most important key to this mission. If any conflicts appear, you are to take care of them silently and discreetly,"

"Alright. Off we go then," Gerard said sitting up. The other four followed.

"Wait!" the Queen said. She handed something to Gerard. It was a rose. She put it on his jacket and smiled. She pressed her lips against his and sat back down in her seat.

"Thanks. Genievieve," he smiled. They had run out to the main court where the helicopter had picked them up. Before they knew it, they were already close to Tiamona airspace.

-End Chapter-

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Your precious queen won't be back here when you get done, Gerard. *slaughters queen*

NO KISSING RIKKU'S MAN! *punches*

Anyway...Zers... UPDATE!

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Alrighty, next chapter.

Chapter: The Funny Thing About Being Pistol Whipped Is...(From Autumn To Ashes)

As they approached the palace, the five had started preparing for the mission. Gerard equipped his gun and put it in his holster. Alrighty... The only thing that matters now is the mission, he thought over and over. He stood up as they hovered above the palace. They jumped out of the helicopter and directed themselves towards the palace. They pulled out their parachutes and landed safely on the palace roof.

Gerard had led the other four down the palace by scaling the walls with grappling hooks. As they got to the bottom, Gerard kicked open a grate at the foot of the wall. They crawled in and continued crawling. Slowly, they had looked through each of the vents as to where they would go.

They reached a familiar room, in which Gerard had once before, knocked General West unconcious. They had dropped down and called in to check with the Queen. "Genie. We've made it inside," Gerard said talking into his comm.

"Alright, well done. Where are you?" the queen asked.

"Room 4b,"

"Alright let me check the blueprints. I see. You've gotten quite far. Any problems yet?"

"Nope. It's as if the whole place is empty,"

"Hmm... I've got a qualm about this. Whatever you do, stay frosty,"

"Alright thanks Genie," Gerard said terminating the connection. He put his ear to the door and checked if anyone was walking down the hallways. He stuck his head out of the doorway and peeked around the corner. No one. He motioned for the other four to follow and they did. They ran quickly down the hallway and towards the hangar.

Gerard opened the door slowly and they had run down to the center of the hangar. There it was. Lunacy Fringe. It appeared to be some kind of battle armor. The arms and legs were made of a fine steel which shone in the light. In the torso, there seemed to be a control unit. It seemed that whoever would put their arms and legs inside the unit, would be able to control the whole armor with ease. "This seems to be a dangerous weapon," Gerard said.

"No really?" Asuka asked. "Why would they just leave it here? Something smells fishy,"

"Yeah. No security guards, no one," Asuka said. They examined the armor carefully, and Gerard pulled out his sword. He held it up high, about to swing.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," a voice said behind him. The five turned around to see the queen of Tiamona.

"Gwenivere," Asuka stammered.

"I haven't seen you in a long time... Sis," Gwenivere smirked.

-End Chapter-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back